SAU Community

A31 Cefiro Parts List!

BenA31

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone know if u can use r32 rear discs and calipers on the rear of cefiro? i already have 5 stud rear with re drilled stock discs but have r32 rear brakes sitting here and are much bigger

OK if you run into serious parts problems, book yourself a trip to New Zealand, as thats where the bulk of A31/C33's have ended up. parts are plentiful and cheap and much gets binned just got back with a leather interior, all interior switches and window master, all window moulds, bumper and cornerlamps and a set of coils for $100

before that I was getting ripped from a parts importers in brisbane, $125 for a master window switch!

I will add that I managed to hybrid a drivers window regulator together using the window motor and rope from a J31 Maxima

• 2 weeks later...
OK if you run into serious parts problems, book yourself a trip to New Zealand, as thats where the bulk of A31/C33's have ended up. parts are plentiful and cheap and much gets binned just got back with a leather interior, all interior switches and window master, all window moulds, bumper and cornerlamps and a set of coils for $100

before that I was getting ripped from a parts importers in brisbane, $125 for a master window switch!

I will add that I managed to hybrid a drivers window regulator together using the window motor and rope from a J31 Maxima

Is there anyway to buy items from NZ over the net? Like a NZ ebay type thing. I saw a NZ website a while ago, had some awesome deals...

Hi all, this reply-post is an offer:

I have a copy of Nissan FAST working here so if you give me your VIN or Chassis/Model/Year then I can lookup genuine parts and see what else used those parts...

So the offer is, please post your questions here. then I can look it up and repost here... which means the parts thread gets some part numbers.

Limitations: only have up to 2001 version so no newer cars are covered... However, R32, R33, R34, A31, C33 etc are in there so yeah.

easiest to get exact results with the VIN Number in form (for example) WGNC34-004669 (this is my Stagea)

This gives me trim level, engine type, even body colour ... Code... lol

The program has a Parts Master module which if you enter a part number will show what cars that part was used on... I find handy for cross referencing to more common Nissans which are in the book at the local car part place.

oh, PS if you give the NZ Plate number (for NZ users only) then I can use CarJam and lookup the VIN (usually)... so yeah.

Cheers

^^ Carefull with FAST, the part numbers are the same even without compatibility on some parts.

While I'm here.

Cold air box from the 33 fits, bottom end bolts up perfeclty, the bottom is short, you need to make a spacer so it can reach the holes.

Use the box, top half, and bottom, and the snorkel lines up, but you need to drill new holes.

There is also a little battle getting the air flow metre on around the intercooler pipes, but it works :)

^^ Carefull with FAST, the part numbers are the same even without compatibility on some parts.

Also some parts are not listed or have "no part number available"

But it's handy to lookup and cross reference and get an idea what the assemblies look like (diagrams)

more guidelines then rules... lol

Is there anyway to buy items from NZ over the net? Like a NZ ebay type thing. I saw a NZ website a while ago, had some awesome deals...

yea mate www.trademe.co.nz (NZ's version of ebay) or www.d1nz.com (in the forum section)

because they are so many of them there, parts for them are worthless and plentiful. the car I raked parts from was a 1993 25se.

I plan on getting more a31/c33 stuff from this wrecker as I used to work there,

just working on a shipment plan

Some things to add:

Fuel tank seal (really big o-ring) = s13/s14/a32 and more.

Brake lines = s13/s14

Front wheel bearing = s13

A32 tie rod ends fit, but are not the same. S13, s14, r32, or z32 will NOT fit. I happened to have one of each in the shop at the time.

• 3 weeks later...

AIR FLOW METER

J30 Maxima (also uses a VG30 engine like the Z32s)

While working on my Maxima today I had a look to see if the AFM fit my Ceffy loom and it does.

Not sure if the AFMs are the same as Z32 but it does fit, I imagine its the same, alot of shit is interchangeable between Z32 and J30.

So, no more forking out cash because the Cefiro AFM is "rare" and the Z32 AFM is "super awesome".

Raid a J30 wreck, also has some useable interior trim and shit.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Win.

Rear brake pads I believe are DB1144, had a look at my pads when they were out and also a look at a picture of them. they appear to be correct and are of the same era as the cefiro. Pads listed are for Nissan Cima (check your bendix cat's)

can confirm this tomorrow when they arrive.

While I'm here.

Cold air box from the 33 fits, bottom end bolts up perfeclty, the bottom is short, you need to make a spacer so it can reach the holes.

Use the box, top half, and bottom, and the snorkel lines up, but you need to drill new holes.

There is also a little battle getting the air flow metre on around the intercooler pipes, but it works :D

air box from 33 what? Skyline, maxima, laurel?? I'm dieing for a stock airbox

R33 Skyline.

The holes at the top line up perectly (near the strut tower), the ones are the bottom don't reach...they don't line up to anything either, so just use a block of wood and drill it into that so it has a spacer and reaches.

The snorkel sort of fits...it has a buldge under it to go around the power steering main line, but you need to bend it a little, and again, the holes on the snorkel don't line up with the radiator support...just drill through new holes.