SAU Community

A31 Cefiro Parts List!

BenA31

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi guys, ive read through the whole thread and was wondering if anyone knew what rotors (DBA Part No would be great!!!) fit using the ceffy brake set up but using a 5 stud conversion. My mate got a 5 stud conversion kit, and wants to keep the rest of the ceffy shit there. As it stands he is just gunna drill out rotors. Does anyone know the 4 stud ceffy rotor part no??????

If anyone is interested I found out that Cefiro brake pads are also the same as the Y30 Cedric ones, for those who are too pov to afford better brakes, lol.. Like myself. :wacko:

Edited by AdMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
yea i noticed much greater pulling power when boost kicked in and esp after 5000 revs when i was finding mine was dropping off as a result of the increased boost i had, and there was no lag difference. Plus they are rated for up to 200kw ...so i figured i would try it instead of a big front mount. At the moment i dont think i will be going over the 200kw mark so i thought it was the best option for now. There are acouple of threads in the forced induction section on this.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...l=r34+sidemount

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...l=r34+sidemount

For those interested, see below the size difference of the A31 stock coller to the R34 unit... as resin has previously mentioned, it is a straight swap, only problem I had was that needed to trim down plactic surround to account for the larger dimensions of the cooler. Overall was a cheap and simple upgrade.

post-6925-1227246431_thumb.jpgpost-6925-1227246484_thumb.jpg

Edited by skypy12

I'm also running R34 side mount, though mine was originally non turbo so I had to modify the pipes to fit anyway.

When I stop being lazy I'll put some temp sensors in the pipes and see how well its working.

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd add this from another thread, in keeping all the useful parts information in one thread.

This is for the gas struts that hold your bonnet up.

here you go guys the savior to all your dramas yeah i was going to get regas but mine were so shagged the guy could not do it but new is better

monroe part # ml4371

Just thought I'd add this from another thread, in keeping all the useful parts information in one thread.

This is for the gas struts that hold your bonnet up.

Thanks for that info, pretty common with the ceffys. Great thread this one is too, pitty about the chit chat in here though, could be cleaned up a bit just leaving the facts

• 1 month later...

Just converted my cef to an R33 radiator, and can confirm that it was minimal effort.

Basically you use the factory R33 mounting rubber and brackets. Then its a matter or using the factory hole for the top left bracket, and making a new hole on the radiator support for the top right bracket.

The radiator does sit a little higher than the factory jigga, but not enough to hit the bonnet. I've got my factory underbonnet padding, so it just squashes that a touch.

• 2 months later...

clutch master cylinder from PBR direct replacement and cheap too cost me 46 bucks part number jb1431 enjoy nissan shit is so overpriced also fits silvia and r32 i think

Swaybars for the Cefiro specifically can be purchsed from Selbys (http://www.selbys.com.au/)

Nissan Cefiro 88-03

F Swaybar-h/duty Blade adjustable SNF702A 27mm Replacement type

R Swaybar-h/duty Blade adjustable SNR26A 22mm Replacement type

R Swaybar-X h/duty Blade adjustable SNR26CA 24mm Replacement type

• 2 weeks later...
clutch master cylinder from PBR direct replacement and cheap too cost me 46 bucks part number jb1431 enjoy nissan shit is so overpriced also fits silvia and r32 i think

damnit, I just bought one from nissan last week at $110.

Guest a31rb25

not sure if anybody has mentioned this yet, but the rubber plugs in the boot (covering some bolts) fits perfectly in the hole left in the rear windscreen by removing the wiper spindle.

Edited by a31rb25