SAU Community

A31 Cefiro Parts List!

BenA31

^ Just to clear this up for ppl refering to this thread... there are 2 different sets of brake setups stock on the cefiro's so don't just assume this is the same for you.

Edited by skypy12

thanks.

found out its actually R33 gts rear calipers as they are vented.

thanks anyways

so the rotors for an rb20det ceffy are r33 aswell? or sr20det ones? or ......

also it is noted that 4pot r32gtst calipers with na r33 rotors are a break upgrade for 4 stud ........any body got any more info on this is it a straight swap? ....can u use gtr calipers on them ? ....how much bigger are the na rotors?

Edited by Resin

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if the Air conditioning system is the same as R32's and/or S13's? Or, are there parts that fit and some that don't, for example does the condenser fit but the compressor not?

Edited by rb25ceffy

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know if there are any compatable alternators available on the local market, for the ceffies.

I used a second hand one off a r32 rb20det, worked till it died too.

have you tried looking at the specs of the rb30 one? (mounting points and charge etc) might work...

UPDATE: checked this with my mate who is building up a rb25/30 and he is fairly sure that the rb30 alternator fits up to the rb20, although the electrical connection is apparently different but can easily be re-wired to fit and in the end is a more cost effective option.

Edited by skypy12

• 2 weeks later...

32gtst calipers bolt straight on also

and 33n/a discs slip straight on

32 master cyl (to suit 4spot calipers)

just need to get appropriate brake lines and cut the disc shroud a little and you have budget big front brakes

tried and proven on my car :)

• 2 weeks later...
32gtst calipers bolt straight on also

and 33n/a discs slip straight on

32 master cyl (to suit 4spot calipers)

just need to get appropriate brake lines and cut the disc shroud a little and you have budget big front brakes

tried and proven on my car :P

How do 33 N/A discs compare to 32GTS-T discs for thickness? I'm assuming they are the same diameter. I upgraded my front front brakes with the 32 calipers and type-X 180 rotors. They are the same diameter as the 32 discs but slightly slimmer thickness.