SAU Community

Identifying Calipers

I recently bought a pair of Nissan calipers which I think are from a skyline front cut. Im not able to tell from what model.

IMG_0001.jpg

These calipers use a DB1170ULT (bendix) pad, I've tried them on a 296mm disc and they look to be the right size. It's hard to tell with the numbers stamped on the caliper.

Searching this forum and the net found the following:

300ZX TT front

nissan_calliper1.jpg

32 GTR calipers?

R32-caliper.jpg

Caliper2.jpg

Everyone's knowledge is most appreciated.

Edited by retrotec

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• For future reference, I believe all that Amayama does is act as a middleman between you and Nissan. Go to your local dealership, ask nicely for a parts account (I get 15% off with mine) and you'll get better pricing. Cheers, 
    • Hi guys, I have a 2005 V35 skyline with the vq35de.  It is a drift car and has been stripped, its now running a standalone ECU and a body harness. Dash everything has been changed to a digital dash controlled by ecu.  The vq35de has been great, very reliable but wanting more HP atm the 35de is making 228rwhp. I'd like to be making about 350rwhp. From my research it looks like a vq25det lightly modified could be a good engine to swap in. I understand the CD trans will bolt up right to the vq25det with a 35de sump used.  My only issue is a wiring harness/ecu to control the vq25det, from what i've found the ecu is a lot different to the vq35de so my plugin for the 35de will not work. Is there any potential to use the vq35de wiring harness and modify as necessary to retain the plugin ecu?  Keen to hear what you guys think, or am I best off to chuck on a cheap turbo kit on the 35de and see how long it lasts.   
    • Oh sorry Justin! I was racking my brain trying to remember names, not sure why I associated “Adam” with 7tune! I’m good, been away from Skylines for over a decade, got family and kids now. Just getting back into owning a 32 but it’s a whole different world now… tax is higher and tech is better.
    • Who's Adam? Hehe 😁All good mate, it's Justin. Been good! And you? The HCR32 is looking sweet by the way! Love the very neat Nav install.  I would love to get one but I'm at a crossroads right now and can't commit to another car. 
    • Wtf. $1000 for knockoffs? Tell em they’re dreeeeamin!