SAU Community

Autogauge Defi-style 3 Gauge Bundle Packs - $175

We are pleased to offer forum members this special offer new Autogauge Defi-style smoked face gauge bundle packs.

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

This special Autogauge bundle package includes 3 of our new Defi-style smoked face gauges in 2 inch size, and 3 gauge DIN panel in which you can mount your gauges.

We have two bundle packages available

PACKAGE A

1 x 2 inch mechanical Boost gauge

1 x 2 inch electrical Oil temp gauge

1 x 2 inch electrical Water temp gauge

PACKAGE B

1 x 2 inch electrical Air fuel ratio gauge

PACKAGE C

1 x 2 inch electrical Oil pressure gauge

Each gauge includes sensors and required parts for fitting and blanks out completely when powered off.

These gauges and bundle packs represent outstanding value for money and are a fantastic value alternative to Defi gauges with no controller required.

We have a huge number of these in stock ready for immediate pickup & dispatch, so unlike other deals floating around the net, there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. No waiting

4. Easy online payment options

5. No surprises

Deal with an established and trusted company! - Not a backyard trader

agbundle.jpg

PICTURE OF THE 3 GAUGE BUNDLE PACKAGE FITTED

agsmoked-on.jpg

agsmoked-off.jpg

GRAB YOUR AUTOGAUGE BUNDLE NOW FOR ONLY $175!

(AUSTRALIA WIDE DELIVERY AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL $20)

(NZ and TASMANIA CUSTOMERS PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE ON FREIGHT)

So how can you place your order?

The answer is simple!

Visit www.justjap.com/parts_ngauges2.htm and purchase your 3 gauge & DIN panel bundle online quickly and easily via paypal or credit card, or drop by our Kirrawee factory and pickup your set over the counter.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

These are the 90 series gauges... any chance you might be getting the 270 series in stock??

boost909se.gif

90 series

boost2704qt.gif

270 series

thanks >_< i'd turn off the flashing if i knew how, btw.... it's making my epilepsy play up!

(Cross posted on NissanSilvia forums - thought others might like to know)

Edited by Beeble

We have the smoked studded face gauges with 270 degree dials in stock however they are dearer than the gauges we are offering as part of this promotion.

If you are after those ones in particular, we can put together a package deal for you

Regards,

Steve

Would these fit into the factory space in the center of the dash on a R34 Gtt. If not, do you know what will. I think the HPI R34 used aftermarket ones but I'm not sure what make or size they were.

Cheers

Hi mate, we havent fitted the DIN panel to R34 GTT's as yet, so best to measure the size of the space you wish to use to fit the panel just to confirm if it will fit.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...