SAU Community

Rego And Rwc For R32

TRMN8R

the car is an 89 GTST manual 4 door and i'm just wondering how much the rego, RWC and stamp duty would cost.

the car's only got the following mods.

Blitz BOV

Turbo Timer

Kakimoto exhaust system

maybe pod air filter - not sure

would really appreciate any help.

thanks

u looking at buying?

if so rego is same for all cars which is about $540 if i can remember correctly, RWC is roughly $60 depending on where u go and theres a transfer fee for the car which depends of the value of car. Not too certain but for a 89GTST it woulld be around $300?

As for RWC i dont think they will pass the aftermarket BOV

Hey dude,

Mate here is a link to Vic roads.. http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/vrpdf/randl...Duty%202005.pdf

that there has all the details on the charges of the transfer fee's.. al dependant on how much you pay for the car...

good luck hope all goes well and you get the car and are on the road with very few hassles...

Matt

u looking at buying?

if so rego is same for all cars which is about $540 if i can remember correctly, RWC is roughly $60 depending on where u go and theres a transfer fee for the car which depends of the value of car. Not too certain but for a 89GTST it woulld be around $300?

As for RWC i dont think they will pass the aftermarket  BOV

rego is around $540 +%10 of what your car costed, or somthing ghey like that :) . but its a once off thing at vic-stealoryourmoney-roads

BOV will pass both if its plumbed back.

BOVs are only illegal if theyre venting to atmo.

Im glad when i go to reo my 32 i only have to pay like 800 all up for Rego inc duty haha yay for getting it cheap.

nope they dont use vicroads cause its got nothing to do with them.

i put my last 32 down for 7k :O paid stuff all duty... insured full comp for 15k agreed value.

this one i bought for 4k so i will put 5500 down for its value lol