SAU Community

Sydney And Canberra Stagea Owners.

GoldZilla

Just wanted to get an idea of who lives in Sydney, or for that matter Newcastle, the Central Coast or Wollongong. If we can get an idea of numbers, then maybe we can organise a meet-up before Christmas or in the new year.

Oh, and I'm coming to Canberra this Thursday night, and heading home mid-morning on Saturday. Any Canberrans wanna meet up, maybe Friday arvo or night?

Cheers,

Nick T.

Yeah, we usually meet up on friday nights at about 9 - 9:30 at the national museum. you can't miss it, has a massive ugly yellow thing spiralling around it.

I'm usually the only Stagea that's out though.

It is a large area terminal, in the last 12 months I've seen about 4 other stageas in the area, but i don't think any of the others visit this forum.

I've seen a blue one, green one, silver one like mine and a white one, all series 1 i'm pretty sure.

Good to see there are a fair few of us here in NSW, but finding a location common to all of us is going to be a bit of a challenge because most of you live outside Sydney metro, and worse still is that some are North, some probably South, and some are further out West. We'll have to figure out something maybe early in the new year.

As far as Canberra is concerned, I doubt I'll be there long enough for an organised cruise, but I will try to come and meet you guys at the National Museum. I'll be staying either in Kaleen or Wanniassa, as I have relo's in both of those suburbs.

EDIT: I'll be staying in Kaleen...

Edited by GoldZilla

Nice, i used to live in Kaleen, and it's just a stones throw from where i am now.

Friday nights aren't an oranised cruise, just where all the SAU guys meet up regularly. We're a close knit group down here. just pop around, we're not usually doing much

Good to see there are a fair few of us here in NSW, but finding a location common to all of us is going to be a bit of a challenge because most of you live outside Sydney metro, and worse still is that some are North, some probably South, and some are further out West.  We'll have to figure out something maybe early in the new year.

As far as Canberra is concerned, I doubt I'll be there long enough for an organised cruise, but I will try to come and meet you guys at the National Museum.  I'll be staying either in Kaleen or Wanniassa, as I have relo's in both of those suburbs.

EDIT:  I'll be staying in Kaleen...

This is close to work, so if you want to fill in a spot of time during the day PM me.

Marc2

im from taree bout 2hrs north of newy. if anyone coming up or down the coast call in and see me. not much of a cruise scene around here :rolleyes: but me and a mate usually organise a cruise to newy in jan/feb each year and we get about 50 cars from our area there. will let u know when it is see if we can get a few stag owners together

Terminal,

I've just PM'd you my mobile number. Leaving home @ 2pm to head down, so I'll probably be there at 5ish. Busy with family tonight, but keen to meet up tomorrow night.

Cheers,

Nick T.

• 1 month later...
Hey Mum's Taxi, welcome to the forums, i see your from maitland, i'm just down the road at Raymond Terrace, we should get together for a cruise some time :wub:

Yea for sure. Your beast isn't silver by any chance is it? I know in Newy now I have seen 3 silver stageas. Plus a green 1.