anyone? In SA pref.

alright, Im getting my cef ready for regency, and I need these bits:

Standard front bar

Standard tail lights and centre garnish

standard or legal exhaust

standard struts

standard seats or r32/33 seats?

anyone? In SA pref.

Quick question, y do you need the rear lights ? Theyre arnt gonna know what is standard ?

I have some STD struts that i used recently in my Ceff to go through Regency... Well its not Cefiro stuff, its actually Laurel front srtuts (to bring it up to STD height) and R32 Skyline rear sturts, they are in fine working order and should get you through regency.

You can borrow them if you like? Im in Adelaide

And as HUddy said thats unfortunately how it works in SA :P

Ok, the tail lights have been tinted to absolute black, and I cant be stuffed spending 50 hours trying to get all the night shade off with metho.

How much do you want for the legal exhaust huddy?

If there series 1 tail lights, I only need the lights and not the centre garnish.

Will talk to everyone about borrowing stuff when the time comes, as im still waiting for my import approval papers from a certain dodgy importer and a certain even dodgier previous owner.

here it is

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

Also need to borrow some four stud wheels with regency spec tyres that will clear r32 gtr calipers without spacers. I had some AVS model 6 that did but they have been stolen along with a whole heap of other stuff when I was moving house.

Ok, the tail lights have been tinted to absolute black, and I cant be stuffed spending 50 hours trying to get all the night shade off with metho.

How much do you want for the legal exhaust huddy?

If there series 1 tail lights, I only need the lights and not the centre garnish.

Will talk to everyone about borrowing stuff when the time comes, as im still waiting for my import approval papers from a certain dodgy importer and a certain even dodgier previous owner.

yeah same taillights you got... regency spec

and the zorst its just sitting at ET's i want to keep it but if you want to 'borrow' it let me know and i'll let marky know.