SAU Community

Speeding Help!

fortunatealan

'i sneezed repetitively and depressed the pedal in a manner that accelerated me approx. 35km/h over the original, legal speed of 60km/h that i was doing before my sneezing attack'

"Hmm... sounds like you're allergic to your car, better stay out of it for the next 6 months" [/Magistrate]

:lol:

a mate of mine managed to avoid a fine by saying something very similar..

we were driving down the freeway, sitting on 100 side by side, then he drops 2 gears, gives it a quick squirt, then back into 5th.

cop pulls him over and he said he was sorry, but he sneezed and must of hit the accelerator, and got let off!

how you can sneeze, drop 2 gears, accelerate, then go back up 2 gears ill never know.. but damn he was lucky/cop was stupid.

Dear all,

I just got my Skyline 3 month ago, and accidently I speed at 95km/hr in a 60km zone. Besides the fine, my license will be suspected for 6 months. So Shit...

Can anyone help me out???? please....

You're screwed!... not a leg to stand on.

Just wear the penalty and catch a bus.

The judge will laugh at your for "accidentally" doing 55% over speed limit on P's and in a Skyline.

As someone else said, admit it, you messed up.

you well learn from this.! wipe off 5.!

nah mate your copping alot of shit. i feel for you, i hope 6 months go quick 4 ya.  best of luck

To quote Leslie Neilson "Having a kid at 60, that's an accident, this is just really bad luck"....

I hope that your job isn't put in jeopardy or anything like that, but I also hope you learn a big lesson from it. Not a great start to your driving career, but at least nobody got hurt this time.

dude if only a did like 2-3km/h less u wouldnt have lost it for so long

i got caught doing 112km/h in an 80 zone, lost it only for a month and i was so god damn happy not to mention im still a p plater and i lost all my points that night which meant VIC roads sent me the forfeit licence letter for 3 months or loose it for 6 if i loose any more points in the next 12 months

I choose the 12 months good driving and it will be 12 months on Thursday so i get all my points back! woohoo

my bro got caught doing 95 in a 80 zone, cop was a nice guy and wrote down that he was clocked @94 so he woulden't loose his License. got fined $210 though :O got caught in the same week when he went up to phillip island for the motor gp for not wearing a seat belt correctly $140 or $150 for that cant remember.... :)