R33 Skyline Polished Intake Manifold Plenum W/ Rb25det Throttle Body Adaptor

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey

I was reading ur answer for this not fitting rb25det neo motor, I was wondering why it doesn't fit.

Cheers

Rob

Hey Rob!

The NEO's have a different engine block set-up, the bolt pattern does not match so extensive modifications would be required.

Cheers,

Brendan

(VM)

• 1 month later...

Just letting you know that these WILL fit a neo motor. My setup at the moment is an rb25de+t neo using an r33 ecu and running an r33 s1 intake manifold to retain sensors for ecu.

The only thing that's different is you need to pull out one stud for the head and replace with a longer one. I did all the work myself and haven't had a single problem.

Just letting you know that these WILL fit a neo motor. My setup at the moment is an rb25de+t neo using an r33 ecu and running an r33 s1 intake manifold to retain sensors for ecu.

The only thing that's different is you need to pull out one stud for the head and replace with a longer one. I did all the work myself and haven't had a single problem.

Hey!

Thanks for the information, I am only going off what customers have noted however I do know that many have used these on the NEO's with modifications.

Do you have any images of your set-up?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey mate,

Does the plenum take all sensors that were on the stock one? IAC/AAC, vacuum lines etc.

Can you pm me a price for the plain cast finish with stock throttle body adapter to 2750 please

Thanks

Hi,

Yes mate, takes all the original sensors mate! No mods required with this one.

Will PM you now.

- Brendan

• 3 months later...