SAU Community

Visiting Qld!

Shell

Hi all

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be up in Brisbane on Thursday, for a week....

will be looking out for Skylines so if you see a blonde girl waving from a POS hire car, that'll be me lol :lol: :lol:

planning on catching up with Gary for a drink, but doesn't look like there's anything much happening cruise wise?? (just checked your event section)

oh and I'm staying with my bro in Sunnybank Hills, which someone told me the other day is BOGAN CENTRAL....is this true!!!??? haha

Yeah sunnybank is full of asians... their arrows to turn left/right are bigger just so the asians can see them :P No joke!

It's really hot up here atm Shell.. like digustingly humid.

You should come to one of our Tuesday Chilli nights. Every Tuesday most of the regulars off sau head to logan hyperdome for dinner.

Yeah sunnybank is full of asians... their arrows to turn left/right are bigger just so the asians can see them :P No joke!

It's really hot up here atm Shell.. like digustingly humid.

You should come to one of our Tuesday Chilli nights. Every Tuesday most of the regulars off sau head to logan hyperdome for dinner.

nismogirl is right on the money

i live there its full of asians.

Do this :rofl: Tuesday nite chilli is great :P And im sure you will have no trouble finding a lift :) If you cant get out there someone will swing by and pick you up!

Is there such a thing as bogan asians?? This would explain Sunnybank very well....

Yep, called Eddies... Apparently. Dont get too many bogans driving round in porka cyane (sp?) turbos tho do ya.

Anyway, enjoy your stay up here. Wave to people with cefiros too, it freaks them out a bit.

Come to chilli next tues.. loganholme.. about 15 mins drive south of brisbane.

Everybody likes to meet the interstaters .. it can even bring a crowd :)

You'll probably find a lot of the skylines only 'know of' sau, and don't play much part on here regularly, but there are quite a few about.

LOL BOGAN CENTRAL

Bogan Central is anywhere in logan shire. and I hope you like BOGANHOLME too for your chilli nights.

Mains Rd is the joint to catch the skylines. And for you nismoGirl, bigger arrows... tsk tsk.. those arrows are for you because you have this big rice NISMO sticker on your windscreen that hinders your view. ONLY Joking. PM me please if you took offence =)

Hey shell will be good to see you & catch up again been a little while hu :)

Hey also slips back in QLD so I have been told :) give me a call once u get up here will have to go get a coffee or some thing :blink:

Welcome to town. Chilleh is teh bestest. So many good memories.

Plus for a limited time you get this free frogurt! But the frogurt is cursed.

But it comes with your choice of toppings!....The toppings contain potassium benzoate.

Sorry, I just want attention.

aww sounds good guys...chilli it is then :)

although I hope they have something else to eat cos I hate chilli :lol:

pred...there better be a crowd :D

mikey...slips back up there?? i thought he was in sydney?

Erin, do you still have the same mobile no? And thanks for the warning about the weather!! I'll pack light!!

LOL @ Asian bogans!!! can't even get a mental pic of that :P

aww sounds good guys...chilli it is then  :D

although I hope they have something else to eat cos I hate chilli  :lol:

Erin, do you still have the same mobile no? And thanks for the warning about the weather!! I'll pack light!!

LOL @ Asian bogans!!! can't even get a mental pic of that  ;)

Uhm.. I should do, I'll pm it to you anyway.

It's been horrible up here atm.. soo humid and yucky! I was glad to go back to work to get back into the aircon!