SAU Community

setting up a registered club

400R

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. Can't wait to see this get off the ground and will definately be a part of it. Will be good to have a local(ish) group of like minded people.

Also just seeing how the insurance for the association was going as I am in the process of doing this for another local racing club (but for the club, not for actual racing), and am enjoying all the crap that goes with it. Could you let me know who you are insuring with, or if you I can help out.

Cheers

Guest neoGT-25

What exactly is in the membership packs?

t-shirt? sticker? bob jane card?

hmmmz... have you got any idea of the price of membership and whats involved with being a member?

im new to the whole "car club" scene...

sorry if i asked to many questions... byes

Guest pondy

I'm all keen for this to happen... cant wait. I wanna sticka too. And flyers to hand out. I'll sign up as soon as possible.

Guys, relax. We have been around a long time, and not much will change at all once we get the club officially set up. Just a little bit more professional, im trying to get a higher standard of event organisation going, more/better events, but NO BIG CHANGE.

The club is going, it has been for a long time, just making things official.

Once everything is finalised we can come out with total clarity and detail, we all work long hours and we are getting there, just a bit of time.