SAU Community

Check this out boys and girls

II Chris II

was just looking around on the net for mad skyline pictures and i came across this.......

http://www.ai.wakwak.com/~nismo/400r.jpg

Can't say i know much about what goes on inside a Skyline but this is one damn nice one from what i can see....

One question whats a Nismo 400???

Is it the engine model... like i know engine models when i see 'em is it like an r33 or r34 or what isit??? lol

~Chris

Originally posted by doxximus

you couldnt fool your own mother on the foolingest day of the year with an electrifies fooling machine

thats from simpsons right?

I saw that in 01 AD :lol:

Originally posted by doxximus

you couldnt fool your own mother on the foolingest day of the year with an electrifies fooling machine

your not fooling us you putrid poultry lubba dog person!

BTW my great grand grand pappy Mr Cromagnon Man carved that pic on his cave in Sri Lanka about a million years ago.

:Owned:

oh btw the 400r is nismo's celebration model (like a V-Spec I guess) when they finally got an R33 production model to hit 400hp, so they badged it the 400R. Its got a better engine (almsot N1 spec I think) and better suspension n other goodies, oh and the trademark bodykit which is now copied more than nark's arse on the iprimus Xerox machine.

Originally posted by funkymonkey

oh and the trademark bodykit which is now copied more than nark's arse on the iprimus Xerox machine.

u r wrong the ratio of that to the 400r kits going around is still bout 100:1

and there r like 1000 400r kits in mel alone!