SAU Community

Hi Hi

nawtii

hang on a sec... people.. dont think i like my car like that.. its being painted over this week.. so yer by next week it should be allll yellow :P hehehe

umm i like r33 better coz its not old... i dont mind r32 but i cant go from a 2002 car to a 1990

hang on a sec... people.. dont think i like my car like that.. its being painted over this week.. so yer by next week it should be allll yellow :) hehehe

umm i like r33 better coz its not old... i dont mind r32 but i cant go from a 2002 car to a 1990

Lol don’t take offence it's just a long standing joke aimed at me, looked crap for a while but got use to it.. Yours does not look all that bad with the black bar although i did become accustom to looking at one.. Mines fixed now as well and fully yellow.. Again Welcome to SAU...

Lol don’t take offence it's just a long standing joke aimed at me, looked crap for a while but got use to it.. Yours does not look all that bad with the black bar although i did become accustom to looking at one.. Mines fixed now as well and fully yellow.. Again Welcome to SAU...

thanks hun looking forward to attending some of the cruises.. .ofcourse i'll prob be in a skyline :P

thats the general attitude of the R33 owner...

would you buy a 1980s mustang over a 1960s? ew no

so why buy a barge over the slim and sexy R32?

:)

look i found an R33 on carsales... looks pretty good

http://www.boatnerd.com/news/newpictures02...ug9-27-02dc.jpg

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed - er since when did the site contract ghey?

thats the general attitude of the R33 owner...

would you buy a 1980s mustang over a 1960s? ew no

so why buy a barge over the slim and sexy R32?

Cos being a proper sized Aussie male (Who ever heard of a skinny assed little Kiwi???) with a good Rugby forwards frame an R32 just don't fit, and I have good memories of a particular 80's 'stang and its blonde owner from Texas (USA).........

Geeez, lately 32 owners are feeling VERY insecure and feel the need to talk down the better engineered models :D

ive never said anything bad against the R34!

:(

lol geoff... yes... skinny kiwis do exist :( and no matter who drives em... 80s mustangs are still as ugly as sin.