SAU Community

Gk Technologies End Of January Sale - Save Save!

GKTECH

End of January sale!!!

SALE ON FOR ONLY 2 WEEK (ends 4th of February)

ITEM 1:

gktech - Oil catch can

Increase your engine lifespan with our Oil Catch Tank. By acting as a resevoir for waste gases (and overflowing oil during tight cornering), via the built-in oil level indicator, you can view the amount of oil that has been caught by the catch tank and route the oil back to your engine sump to prevent oil starvation.

If you are serious about your trackdays or drifting, installing our Oil Catch Tank is a must!

Features:

- CNC Aluminium Body

- Screw-on Top For Easy Cleaning

catch%20can%20small%201.jpg catch%20can%20small%202.jpg

RRP: $99 - WAS $59

NOW $44

Postage within Australia will be $10 via express post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM 2:

HKS Stlye Blow off valve

HKS Style blow off valve at a FRACTION of the cost! This great BOV sounds like the real thing, holds pressure and is great value for money. A must for all turbo applications.

Get in while stock lasts!

NOTE: People in the past have sold these are genuine HKS items, that's how good these are!!

bov1.jpg bov2.jpg bov3.jpg

RRP: $119 - WAS $89

NOW $69

Postage within Australia will be $6 via express post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM 3:

Hybrid style Front mount intercoolers

The Hybrid Style universal bar and plate intercooler is constructed entirely of high quality 6061 aluminum and the core is 100% vacuum brazed. The polished aluminum end tanks are hand TIG welded for a perfect fit. The ambient fin pitch has been adjusted to provide an optimal fin density of 15 fins/inch. This gives the intercooler excellent flow properties as well as a large cooling surface area, and the efficient Bar & Plate core takes advantage of these properties.

The four threaded mounting points along the top and bottom of the intercooler make installation simple. Typical installations require little to no modifications to the vehicle.

Features & Specs:

-All TIG Welded 6061 Aluminum, polished end tanks

-100% Vacuum Brazed Core

-High Efficiency Bar & Plate Construction

-3 popular Sizes available

-Inlet/Outlet: 3inch

-Low pressure drop w/ only 0.2psi at 15psi of boost

-Tested CFM: 1020 CFM

-Fin Pitch: 15 Fins/Inch

-Four Threaded Universal Mounting Points

NOTE: Other sizes available are:

450x300x76mm - $175

600x300x100mm - $260

cooler1.jpg cooler2.jpg cooler3.jpg cooler4.jpg cooler5.jpg cooler6.jpg cooler7.jpg cooler7.jpg

RRP: $249 - WAS $199

NOW $175

Please email us for a freight quote.

ITEM 4:

Gift sets available for Nissan's, Honda's, Ford's, Toyota's, and Mitsubishi's. They include a zippo style cigarette lighter, ash try and cigarette holder. They are awesome quality and the logos are laser embedded onto the metal. No chance of it coming off.

The price WAS $29 per kit + $4 postage Australia wide.

NOW ONLY $16 PER KIT + $4 POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE

We also have key rings for the above brands and also some for Subaru STi's. These will be $2 delivered each or get 1 free if you get a gift set.

giftset1.jpg giftset2.jpg

More pictures available here: http://www.gktech.com.au/products/?category=29

ITEM 5:

1234.jpg

b.gif

c.gif

- 6 x 9" 2-Way Coaxial Configuration

- 350 Watts Max. Power Handling

- 80 Watts Nominal Rating

- Yellow Ceramic-coated (Aramid Fibre) + IMPP Woofer Cone

RRP: $449 - WAS $219

NOW $189

More information here: PIONEER WEBSITE

Freight will be around $25 Australia wide for the 6x9's. For a more specific quote please PM or email.

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GK Technologies

www.gktech.com.au

greg, can I grab an oil catch can off ya mate? also, any oil filter relocation kits or radiators?

Hi mate, I'm working on the radiators at the moment. Was it for an R33 gts-t? If so let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'm still yet to find a decent oil relocation kit for a good price. I'll let you know if I find somethinkg.

Oil catch can will be $54 delivered by express post. These are in stock now ready to go.

For all of our payment options please go here: http://www.gktech.com.au/details.asp?Step=5

Once payment is made please PM me or email me with: your full name, address and your order.

If there's anything else I can help you with let me know.

cheers,

Greg Kruse - GK Technologies

www.gktech.com.au

Hi Greg,

Your ad says the catch can features a removable top.. But it isnt really visibile in any of the pics.. Was that a mistake or is the top really removable? if it is could I possibly get a picture of this?

Also if I purchase 2 of them it would work out as $44x2 + $10 freight = $98?

Thanks.

Rob.

Hi mate, it is actually the bottom that opens up (my bad). It is a screw off type.

I can only fit the 1 catch can in eachexpress post sachel so it will be $20 for 2.

cheers,

Greg

does the bov come with flange to suit rb25det series 1?

if not where can i get one?

Hi mate, I've just managed to get the flanges for them. They will be an additional $10 (saves getting them made up).

They will be in stock over the next few days.

cheers,

Greg