Blitz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Garage thrash had some nice seats...

picture0271qs.jpg

But for troy i would reccomend one of these two. They are FIA approved pink i swear. just the ticket to show these melbourne pansies who is boss.

picture0280ji.jpg

JGTC cars truly do do it for me... love it. I don't even care what it is. I would drive a supra if i had to. One day i will bullshit my way into a steer. just got to work my way up. haha

picture0554yl.jpg

jun had a nice stand this year. there was a guy filming up this chicks skirt for about 3 minutes until i kindly (haha) asked him to depart the area. she had close to the most gap ™ i've ever seen.

picture115smaller3qe.jpg

the poor girl was non-stop pulling her skirt down (like in this shot) as there was a posse of guys in front of her on the floor. maybe next year Jun will splash out on some extra fabric? i doubt it as there are approx 6000 japanese men who would boycot lol.

picture1143uu.jpg

reckon

i hate to jump on the bandwagon with afforementioned fat c**t ie pete carruthers, but richard, where are the real women

skinny kinese = no good

we need some curves, voluptuousness. at least sz 10 and upwards.

and to actually have siome tits

you are useless you c**t!

haha you clowns. stop whoring up nicks thread. I will start a random jap pic thread and you are welcome to bring your A game to that one boys.

I don't reckon you boys are even worth drinking with unless we are talking about a tea party? cause any time there is any real drinking to be done Mark bitches about being on a diet and pete makes up a lame excuse... lol i am so smashed this thursday.

boobs.