SAU Community

Seat Trimming (found This On Ebay)

SRB

found this link on ebay guys, its pretty much a retrim for ur front and back STANDARD seats, i think its a great idea, im gonna grab a few sets n see how they go, if its shit, oh well only 550.. its worth the risk in my eyes. if it works out it saves a few g on trimming, plus u can remove them later if u want!

i kno its a cheapo way out, but its worth a go!

novak

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LEATHER-SEAT-R32-R3...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by MR MAD

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If its "leatherette" its usually pretty decent quality, FTO Aus. gets them done all the time. We should possibly look into some as a group maybe?

go for it man, i've had my rx-7 and my 32 done by these people. They are based in dandenong and they've done excellent jobs each time. No one can tell that they are seat covers to begin with, let alone not leather.

post-11392-1138329625.jpg

post-11392-1138329768.jpg

is that mail-order or did they take a trip there?

They most probably had took the trip there to get these..

i tried getting one myself but they're too heavy ( for my civic ) and yeah,. cheap ass and this one's in real leather.. but too heavy,. so i had to choose between these or my booze.... i chose my 6 bottles of booze instead. LOL

Interesting. This looks like an R33 GTR.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6448/imga19464bl.jpg

Don't like the colour in it, but can't figure out how thats just a seat cover since it is inside the hole behind your head.

Let us know how you go.

I had soem for an FTO. It is a ver wierd cover, in a few pieces, have to be sown on

Spoke to them a couple of weeks ago, seem like a decent bunch. I've organised with them to go visit their factory this week sometime to check out the quality of their covers. I'm really picky when it comes to this stuff, so I'll be sure to take some detailed pics for you guys.

They also do custom fits for comparatively cheap prices apparently, and they said they can work with any manterial provided. So I'm taking some real leather n see what they say.