SAU Community

Best Place In Perth To Buy Brand New Wheels

BSK

Hi all, just got myself into an R32 gtst and am after a new set of wheels so im wondering who would be recommended to try around perth?? nor/sor - pref nor

someone has mentioned 'tek9' (i think) who are sor but i cant find any contact details.

ive been to the local ttf but the wheels there just aint worth it. and as ive read on here already not many places do 17x8's or upto x9's (if they'd fit) unless i go for 18"

im after some "race look" style wheels but dont want to spend up on buddy club p1's .....yet

also if anyone can link me up to some specific pics of 32's with 17's and some with 18's i'd appreciate it as im yet to see/decided on what size i feel would suit what i wanna do. 18's might look too big for the look i want.

this is also an official G'gay to you all as well, as im a Noob to these forums and the whole skyline thing and will be prolly chasing down alot of info around here over the next few months..

p.s. sorry for another wheel related thread :P

Edited by BSK

There's a place on Scarborough Bch Rd opposite Jason Mazda called 'Hot Rims' or something that I drive past a lot that looks like they have quite a range. They have their stock on display through the window of their 2 storey shop. Don't know what sort of prices they charge though; I went there one Saturday and they weren't open. 'Mr Mags' has a huge range also.

Pics of your car Izad or ban! ;-)

techninetyres is rez's bros friend a think so would be recommended them.

The one on scarborough beach road is hotrims...... www.hotrims.com.au

they have the mesh ones on there.

Hot Rims on corner of Scarborough Bch Road and Hutton St is decent. Can get all the rims that Tempe Tyres/Ozzy Tyres sell plus high end US rims too, no doubt they can get Jap wheels too.....

Check them out :P

Buy jap Rims!

Some guys on nissan silvia forums import alot of new and used rims from japan almost all are 5 stud. There are some VERY nice rims there to be purchased! Or if you know someone get someone in Japan to get them off yahoo auctions

Make sure you get the correct offset!

Too many people only look at rimdiameter... you don't want to realise you're 18's sit WAY in and end up hating your purchase a month down the track!

...my two cents...