SAU Community

New Pics Of My Stagea

EGA41T

hehe I was wondering why you hadn't posted up the new pics of the car yet. I so can't wait to see that car in the flesh when I'm in NSW some time.

My car's on the ship that left on the 27th of Jan (I think) ahh the joys of customs clearance await me now.

nice, I like the front bumper, kinda looks like it's been modelled on the R34 with the round driving lights/indicators.

Looks like you've got the stock airbox in the back, that'll make it easier for compliancing.

I can't wait to see it.

nice, I like the front bumper, kinda looks like it's been modelled on the R34 with the round driving lights/indicators.

Looks like you've got the stock airbox in the back, that'll make it easier for compliancing.

I can't wait to see it.

the front bar is from a series 2 260rs.

i was a little worried about the pod filter too, until i saw the air box in the boot.

hehe I was wondering why you hadn't posted up the new pics of the car yet. I so can't wait to see that car in the flesh when I'm in NSW some time.

Once i get it id be happy to meet up with any fellow stagea owners

it would be great if we could get a few stageas together to have a cruise into the rocks or something (Sydney)

Once i get it id be happy to meet up with any fellow stagea owners

it would be great if we could get a few stageas together to have a cruise into the rocks or something (Sydney)

Looks really nice, congrats dude! And a manual, too! Mine's a series 1 RS Four V, but converted to manual.

I'm keen to meet up with you (and wolverine) when you get the car into the country... How long do you think you'll be waiting? Anyone else coming? Chris (AMS)?

Dunno about the Rocks, but then again the cops don't even look my way in the Stagea (not so far, anyway)... The traffic can be a b1tch, though.

Oh, and roughly where in "Western Sydney" are you, I'm kinda smack bang in the middle of Blacktown, the Hills and Parramatta. PM if you wish...

Looks really nice, congrats dude!  And a manual, too!  Mine's a series 1 RS Four V, but converted to manual.

I'm keen to meet up with you (and wolverine) when you get the car into the country...  How long do you think you'll be waiting?  Anyone else coming? Chris (AMS)? 

Dunno about the Rocks, but then again the cops don't even look my way in the Stagea (not so far, anyway)...  The traffic can be a b1tch, though.

Oh, and roughly where in "Western Sydney" are you, I'm kinda smack bang in the middle of Blacktown, the Hills and Parramatta.  PM if you wish...

If I know a date I'll see what I can do :D

Looks really nice, congrats dude!  And a manual, too!  Mine's a series 1 RS Four V, but converted to manual.

I'm keen to meet up with you (and wolverine) when you get the car into the country...  How long do you think you'll be waiting?  Anyone else coming? Chris (AMS)? 

Dunno about the Rocks, but then again the cops don't even look my way in the Stagea (not so far, anyway)...  The traffic can be a b1tch, though.

Oh, and roughly where in "Western Sydney" are you, I'm kinda smack bang in the middle of Blacktown, the Hills and Parramatta.  PM if you wish...

I live around the penrith area. i just mentioned the rocks as a suggestion, i really dont care where we cruise.

my car should be in brisbane by around the 17th of feb, but by the time it clears customs and gets complied then transported down to me it will probably be mid march.

Im live around the penrith area. i just mentioned the rocks as a suggestion, i really dont care where we cruise.

my car should be in brisbane by around the 17th of feb, but by the time it clears customs and gets complied then transported down to me it will probably be mid march.

Interested in entering Autosalon with me? :)