Japanese Stagea Service Manuals

funkymonkey

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edit: anyone, please let me know if I am out of line, rules or otherwise? Frustration has surfaced, I put $20 in a bank account in good faith so I feel I should be able to make comment and warn others of the perils.

I have taken offening bits out. I can understand why you are so frustrated, but calling names isnt going to solve anything.

If anything you should post a negative trader rating, which people should be checking before they buy off anyone.

Now we know he went on holidays, what if something has happened and he has been hospitalised, or even worse had a family member fall prey to a life threatening diesease? Has anyone contacted J-Spec at all to see if they can contact him? Also we are not the only one's that have noticed his absence either, so it's not like he is just ignoring the stagea section. Please everyone just take a deep breath and post trader ratings rather than flames.

I started reading this post and thought, Yup im in Jap or no Jap i want me a manual..... finished reading the post and thought... :( this is not the place to get it !

Plus from more posts down the thread neostagea, GoldZilla and Ian have also paid.

According to my maths, 14 people x $20 = $280

$280 > $140

So, everyone is due a refund of $10 if you are going to stick to your word, plus due a damn CD.

On another note, I cant beleive I paid you in FEBRUARY and its now MAY. You even had the master on the 23rd of Feb as per http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...c=104317&st=40#

Alex you missed me funky didnt even bother replying to confirm that he had received my payment or whether I had missed out on the frist bacth or not (well not that it matters because at this point there is no batch)

On another note has anyone spoken to the guys at J-Spec to find out whats up with Funky from what I know of him he is generally a good helpful guy this really isnt like him and you would think being a mod and someone quite well known on the forum he would have been on here to defend himself or even go as far as to lock and delete the thread

Edited by mcnamg

and look what thread mr funky posts up in the for sale section.... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...ounce&f=12&id=2

gotta remember to watch for the bad traders now :P

i think he is alright but damn surely he could have come online and said something in the space of a month to help ????

who do u trust these days honestly.

Edited by CruiseLiner

Oh, the irony...

Let's hope at least J-Spec can shed some light on the situation. If we know he's honestly unable to deliver and unable to inform us for whatever reason, then fair enough.

Dammit, it's just so fking frustrating not knowing, that's all.

and look what thread mr funky posts up in the for sale section.... http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...ounce&f=12&id=2

gotta remember to watch for the bad traders now :P

i think he is alright but damn surely he could have come online and said something in the space of a month to help ????

who do u trust these days honestly.

Look, calm down, all of you.

Seriously, you guys are getting all worked up about where he is, yet its taken you all HOW LONG to even think to contact J-Spec even after it was suggested by a moderator?

They might not even know where he is either if its something serious like hospitalisation due to some serious accident.

How would you all feel after all the slander if if turns out he was hit by a car and has been in a coma for the past month?

If something has happened to him in a serious manner, i sure as hell wouldnt be running to the nearest net cafe to post on SAU about my tragic mis-fortune.

I think you should all chill out, wait for Craigs reply and go from there.

I mean for the fact that its taken weeks and weeks for any of you to make the effort to find out whats gone wrong, as opposed to sitting here posting aimlessly in the very "vain" hoep that he will miraculously appear to appease all your fears...

Is not that intelligent especially if its "so" important.

Im not here to start a brawl, just throw some perspective out there as you seem to have just ignored Ska effort to do so.

cheers - ash

I recall reading Jspec had nothing to do with this.............

I agree, it would have (and still is) inappropriate to involve JSpec for something one of their staff are doing privately. If he worked for a real estate agent would we be ringing them up to ask about his actions?

However, I disagree with the comment from SKA about toning it down, I think we are to the point that the money needs to be returned, the CD's sent, or a very reasonable explanation offered ie he has been in hospital for the last month or so.

If not, everyone should at least make their views clear in the trader rating section. I have.

Ian

jeez guys... so much love.

I've been away since my last post (you can check board activity if you don't believe me).

I've also been away from administrating the SAU forum, as I needed to concentrate on some family stuff for the last month. Hence also why I've been away from work for that period.

Now... everyone who put a deposit in my account has been sent a CD with the manuals to the addresses they supplied me with TODAY, the first day that I've been back.

I'm sorry for the delays, it was totally unforseeable.

lol now I have to go back and read 4 pages worth of posts. bear with me. some amusing stuff in there. Also if you're waiting for a PM back from me, then I have a 138 of em to get thru, so you might get a very delayed response