SAU Community

Wtb- Cefiro.

Mr Eps

he hasn't got *quite* that much dude,

and daveo i would love him to buy your car off you but i dont want you to sell your car cos your car is you, you had your car almost as long as i had mine and i dont want you getting rid of your cefiro!

he hasn't got *quite* that much dude,

and daveo i would love him to buy your car off you but i dont want you to sell your car cos your car is you, you had your car almost as long as i had mine and i dont want you getting rid of your cefiro!

Hold up, how long have you had yours?

Your rite Id never get rid of it, just its been giving me the willys lately.

OH YEAH CEFIROS GIVE YOU SO MANY WILLYS... FARTFACE! TRY DRIVING A PULSAR N13!!!

haha

ummmm i think you actually had mine longer, my car came around when this forum popped up, wait yeah,,, i got it beginning of 04!

what about you? (then back to finding a cefiro for my friend lol)

i think he's found one now though, but he wants to know how much kaliber wants for his

I have a non turbo auto RB20E, 10/1989 needs some body work and rust repairs. Asking $3500. Comes with R32 GTR clutch, brake pedal boxes, hand brake conversion items.

The car is located on the Gold Coast. It drives very well however does require a wheel alignment. Great Project. Anyone interested give me a bell on 0401417772 and we can arrange a viewing.

• 2 weeks later...
OH YEAH CEFIROS GIVE YOU SO MANY WILLYS... FARTFACE! TRY DRIVING A PULSAR N13!!!

haha

ummmm i think you actually had mine longer, my car came around when this forum popped up, wait yeah,,, i got it beginning of 04!

what about you? (then back to finding a cefiro for my friend lol)

i think he's found one now though, but he wants to know how much kaliber wants for his

Well... as you mention it... The spare car is an N13 pulsar Q. I bought mine August 2003, got it Nov 2003. It was just when they were doing that law change thingo the first time round.