SAU Community

Low Mounts 10.6 @ 138mph Stock Bot End Gtr

Sweet T

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul (DirtGarage) has done a 10.3 @ 133mph on 2530's so that shows that their is probably still a few tenths in it for Justin (xrated) with that mph.

Paul (DirtGarage) has done a 10.3 @ 133mph on 2530's so that shows that their is probably still a few tenths in it for Justin (xrated) with that mph.

Yeah thats correct...but also have ran 10.41 @ 136.8

Hey Justin...i didn't think anyone was slower through the gears than me...lol

Edited by DiRTgarage

Ok before anyone gets too carried away. I ran 10.675@ 137.62 mph, I ran 50 hp shot of gas. I went up the return road and straight back onto the track and ran 11.087 and only a couple of mph slower (don't think the gas is lean enough yet). The friday night before I ran up 393rwkw on 24psi of boost ( the actuators couldn't hold any more boost) and that was after 10 or 12 straight power runs on the Dyno (should make over 400 cold).

So make of it what you will... I'll be running next round without gas (they'll let me run without a cage with no gas), so I'll see what happens.

Either way 10.6 with a 4 wheel spinning launch and crap 1.66 sixty foot, isn't bad for stiff coilovers, no susp set up, street legal tyres, full weight (bar passenger and back seat) GTR and a STOCK bottom end!

( A well chuffed ) Justin Hallock

What street tyres? Does Paul run a BFG or MickeyThompson tyre?

Damn that's awesome result, i'd love to have a steer of either Pauls car or your car Justin... well done guys :D Must be crazy to drive on the street or on a track..

Damn that's awesome result, i'd love to have a steer of either Pauls car or your car Justin... well done guys :D  Must be crazy to drive on the street or on a track..

Yeah it's nuts on the street..... I run BFG Street drag radials, like i said, a full wheel spinning event to launch, I really need a tourque split controller!

With the cams and a little fiddle with the timing, my t517z's sool up verry close to stock...

Edited by XRATED

Damn that's awesome result, i'd love to have a steer of either Pauls car or your car Justin... well done guys :D  Must be crazy to drive on the street or on a track..

We run M/T street drag radials

Unfortunately I don't own the car Tommo, Stace has taken back the keys (after i broke it)....or id give you a drive...lol

She has allowed me to run the car with the Croydon boys at a private track hire to try for 9's...meanwhile we will be trying to get her into the 10's