SAU Community

The Sunny Coast Chat Post

Baysidebluebnr34

Josh, had any work done at chapmans in noosa? If so, anygood?

They mainly do 4wd work. They were getting some silly power out of a super charged Pajero at one stage, only down fall is their dyno is pretty number happy. I would maybe take a conservative 10% off the max power pull number.

But I guess, what dyno’s really read correct numbers, they all seem to be out to some degree these days.

I probably wouldn’t get anything major done IE: performance rebuilt ect, I would think anything basic up to bolting on a turbo kit I couldn’t see an issue. I’d go have a chat and see what you think, as I said there main style of work seem to be 4wd’s :worship:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a few cars out today, did an " on the way to work " lap through maroochy/alex heads.. Waved to you daren but you just looked at me gob smacked as i drove past haha, you where parked behind simons r33 on alex heads..

Saw you out an about Matty.

Was with a red S14, and blue Soarer.

nah, I thought he lost his license anyway?

The Soarer was like xr6 blue

Nup charlie still has it for now, i'm amazed though after the cops caught us drifting monday night haha, got off with a warning which is amazing.. That car is my hero soarer, the angles he was getting out of that car was insane and external waste gates sound sooooo good :ermm:

yeah he still has it...that thing screams,. but he mentioned he no longer has his licence though.

shame.

would love to give that thing a run.

Yeah he lost it yesterday for 3 months, so thats ' another ' person i have to taxi around..

Roger, if it had traction it would be a good run haha. One day :thumbsup:

Hello Guys

I have just moved down from rocky to the sunny coast (Marcoola till i buy)

Where is the local import/tuning shop need a few things done

also would anyone know where i can get my auto beefed up here

I've got a 95 R33 GTS-t Auto plates LWK78 purple gray with white rims

if ya see us cruising around give me a yell and introduce yourself

I would love to go for a belt around the place :laugh:

cheers guys

Lance

Spotted nismo33 this arvo at M'ba espy. I was in the Taxi spec Laurel

u saw 17DIS i supposed... i wasn't driving it.. my best mate was.. he was taking it out to nambour for paint quotes.

I think i must have spoted the maroon lexus owned by nismo boy parked at alex hill. :laugh:

[quote name='Dynamix' date=

Roger, if it had traction it would be a good run haha. One day :)

4wd GTR no traction --- thats scary man... time to buy new sets of semi slicks hey.

but thats cool matty,. u givin me a head start..but to be fair... my car is hell laggy. ;)

Saw a few cars out today, did an " on the way to work " lap through maroochy/alex heads.. Waved to you daren but you just looked at me gob smacked as i drove past haha, you where parked behind simons r33 on alex heads..

yeah i saw you but now you have changed your wheels i keep thinking it mite be another GTR lol i still look for the white rims.... i was on the hill just pulled up to look at roger's supra, and talk to simon.

I saw a convoy of skylines when i was headin down brisbane on sunday nite,. 3 of them i saw up the coast,. but never seen them before so my guess was they're not from town... and seeing them on the M1 proves me right.

one was trying to fishtail when on traffic,. pretty cool sight but not neccesary.

also saw SLO34 heading the opposite direction,. im pretty sure thats him coz only one R34 i know has that nismo edition decals and in white.

he must be on his way back home.

heaps of cops on the weekend hey.

Anyone seen the nice 4 door white gts 32 with stickers up the back left of the back wind shield and fat vertex style kit kicking around? I saw it go by and tried to follow it but the damn traffic lights had me.

Roger, i was talking about charlie's soarer that loses tracion, my car grips straight after it loses tracion.

The white 32 with the BN Sports kit is my mate bens.

We went on a road trip to the gold coast on saturday to buy it.

its a 1990 gt-st 4 door with 32 gtr font guards and flared rear guards to fit the Work vs rims, got some nice dish on them too.

the car goes like the clappers but because of the camber set up and the tyres having no side wall, as soo as he boosts it it looses traction.

in the process of fixing it up now.