SAU Community

Max Hp Out Of Standard Rb25

LNEMUP

What got me pissed off, is that I realy don't care for the rediculous claims, but then starting up a new thread trying to flog of the items involved in the claims for exorbitant prices with a stated claim of "runs 10s" package. What a load of sh*t. Cause I believe in a fair trading system for all the members on SAU as we all had to work hard for our $$, and trying to conjur up a bullshit claim and then flogging of the ideas and unsubstatiate bits is WRONG!!!!

I actually believe and seen the ppls posted here so far, have given you more than enough courtesy rope.

So, stop the arrogant/aggresive attitude toward others and show them the courtesy that they have shown you.

BTW please don't try and dare members on here to line you up, all I can say for a car that is barely and most probably hitting low 120s mph is not exactly a rocketship.

Well at least somebody reads what I write :turned:

I always read what you write, I even get a pen and take down notes sometimes.

Time to calm down. Anyone else would have been sent packing by now.

Continue and i'll throw ya some points.

You've done nothing really constructive since you started this thread with more claims than a Demtel Add.

Its almost bordering on me deleting it.

The flack you are now getting now is a direct result of your arrogant attitude to begin with.

You can say it will "run 10z"... i could say that about my car aswell... who is more correct? No-one.

Until it does run a time, i suggest you stop saying "it will do this, it will do that"

This is a happy place. Not a place to come sprog about how good you are.

Well said Ash; always on the ball this one!

Listen buddy

if your so confident in your car

LNEMUP

Any time

CYA at the track

Hope someone will LNEMUP

You realize even if you run your car into the 10’s there are a few owners with cars on this forum that are much faster than yours.

Just an observation!

This ones the armchair edition, but my favourite bloke anywhere at any time is Adrian. Damn, he's just so good I can barely contain myself.

:P

(Be careful who you mess with, Stuie!)

The Jedi knights are using the force again, i swear i didnt write that, funny that Adrian

lol @ bannin him..maybe da line en em up call was a bit cocky but for f*ks sake let da man speak... i got flamed aswell by KEYBOARD mechanics wont mention names..but you know who ya are...im still redlining my stock 25 a yr later..but a batch of bad fuel was gonna blow my engine huh.rofl.. why everyone so mad at dude..but yeah wouldnt mind a vid or a e.t that matched the hp..

btw u own a dyno or did i miss some thin..200 dyno runs would cost a f*kin fortune at my mechanics...

Edited by thizzle

I always read what you write, I even get a pen and take down notes sometimes.

Dam, I save SKs posts and keep em in seperate folder entiled posts by SK. His knowledge is just as good as his willingness to help. Eventually I could put a book together from his helpful posts and sell it :thumbsup: Well kidding about the latter....

SK can I send you my dyno sheet and could you predict my time?? Hahahah, get your crystal ball out and you could make some cash!!!!!!

Wow I just finished reading this post from start to finish!

Motor looks good. I love a good engine bay.

And you did make the mid 11's. Good work.

Probably could go a lot faster if you spent a bit of that mullah on the suspension set up, not just the motor.

Hopefully the people flamming you will respond to your new times. Unfortunately they arent world beaters. But they are better and show more potenial. Were you happy with the runs? As that MPH is still a little short of the mark.

Oh and i'm another bolt on queen. lol...

I went just under 270rwkw with stock internals. But my tune is pretty rich in order to preserve the motor.

Whats that work out at in teenage language? 360rwhp?

If Canberra had a strip i would love to have a go at the 1/4 mile but my experience (in drag racing) is non existant...

Edited by Stevie

I don't know if this is in the right thread, but anyway.

Can anyone tell me what the first things that are mosot likely to break in the 25? I'm considering a bolt on package (GT35/40) but need to know what I should be replacing/upgrading first internally so it will hold a bit more power reliably?

I'm aiming for around 350-450hp until I save for a complete rebuild, does this sound achievable? Sitting on around 330hp atm

I don't know if this is in the right thread, but anyway.

Can anyone tell me what the first things that are mosot likely to break in the 25? I'm considering a bolt on package (GT35/40) but need to know what I should be replacing/upgrading first internally so it will hold a bit more power reliably?

I'm aiming for around 350-450hp until I save for a complete rebuild, does this sound achievable? Sitting on around 330hp atm

PM the following user: "Bezerkly"

Their RB25 with a 35/40 conversion is holding 285rwkw reliable as clockwork and has seen 124mph at the drags. The car is driven (hard) every day and seems to love the punishment. It uses totally standard internals.

Adrian

Generally the ringlands, but thats as much tuning as anything else.

And how good the motor is to start

Also watch the revs, dont increase too far for the oil pump and the rod bolts.

Should be able to crank 280 like Bez has been if you keep things within limits

holy crap just read the whole thread

funny a piss

i was a bolt on boy but have since changed my ways

i was making a firm 300rwkw on pump fuel with big bolt on's

it died cause of me "doin some drifting thus causeing the arse end to lift up getting a huge free revs and cracking number 2 ring"

you say im goin to be running 10's haha still yet to see it

what kind of torque you running i should be running 10's and i shou ld have 350kwkw but suspension diff and tyres

these motor are built for a reason i did around 200 runs on a brand new dyno dynamics dyno

someone drag him or ill have to drive 10 hrs to do it lol

power wins at the pub

torque wins at the track

Umm ok

i detuned the car and am running

50 shot of nos now

making

around 1850 lbs of torque and

540 hp

will post dyno sheet tomorrow

the problem is with half the people on this forum is they listen to people talk shit and never try anything

i thrash my car day in day out and the thing has lasted me

almost 350 dyno runs,2 wsid meetings,5 monster power burnouts so yeah

As for the eastern creek runs

i am only crossing the line at about 6800 now so i need taller gears to cross the line at 7600

once i get the gears i will run in the 130 mph area

As for suspensions its being designed in the process

i am doing a 1.8 60` so its telling me not launching any good lol

ill set it up and let every 1 know how it goes

and who every wants to run make sure its worth it

i aint wasting my time on clowns

Edited by MR331307

1850 of tourque and thats all you running those times somethings wrong mine was running 300rwkw running 900 torque and that dyno is only 4hp out of the dyno used at the national dyno comps im still waiting to take it to the drags

Took my car to the track 2nite

Ran 11.3ET at 126MPH

11.3ET at 125MPH

11.4ET at 124MPH

Saw this post and was about to reply with TOP post.

good work.

Then I saw...

and who every wants to run make sure its worth it

i aint wasting my time on clowns

I stick by my inital thoughts throughout this post of "what a tosser"

:)