SAU Community

Where To Go To Pump And Roll Guards

blackbeast

Aus Best ( actually a guy contracted by them ) rolled my gaurds and did a great job !

I'm pretty sure they won't actually PUMP your gaurds though.

And as always with this type of job, it is done with the risk of your paint cracking which they will accept no responsibility for ( I think I actually signed a waiver prior to the job starting ). But yeah, the did a good job :D

Aus Best ( actually a guy contracted by them ) rolled my gaurds and did a great job !

And as always with this type of job, it is done with the risk of your paint cracking which they will accept no responsibility for ( I think I actually signed a waiver prior to the job starting ). But yeah, the did a good job :P

Yeah, I wouldn't pump the guards just in case things might crack. But then either places can do it. Would preferably done by Aust's Best though

Big'O tyres next to JetSpeed dumped the rear on its ass and rolled my guards yesterday. Very good job. On rolling guards, the paint did not crack. Good service too.

still waiting for springs to settle so they will sink even lower - at the moment the rear guards are sitting just over the tyre with no1 in the car

photo below is photochopped but yeah thats how it looks now... havent got any photos of actual as it was done only yesterday

GTT_Lowered.jpg

ouft and i removed those eyelids... had them on for 2 days and already sick of them as they just kill the aggressive look...

And as always with this type of job, it is done with the risk of your paint cracking which they will accept no responsibility for ( I think I actually signed a waiver prior to the job starting ). But yeah, the did a good job :)

I'd take Fat32's opinion. I got mine rolled at Tempe and the guy didn't do the best job. I was watching and he still didn't seem to put much effort into getting it nice n even. I wouldn't recommend Tempe.