SAU Community

Sau Nsw Official Track Day Is Coming

Abo Bob

The date is locked in.

Members price will be $220 if paid in full by 31 March and $250 after that until all spots taken. Non members price is $230 and $260.

You do need a CAMS L2S licence which costs $85 for a year but I am trying to organise a daily version for about $15-20.

We will need a couple of flag marshalls - no experience required but a sensible attitude is a must.

The day will be run by SAU and RENEW and I can tell you from experience that these guys put on a very well organised and safe track day. It will be good for both beginners and the more experienced. There will be plenty of experienced people on hand to instruct and make you feel comfortable on the track.

I doubt very much whether we would have the slowest car or the fastest so the rotary guys compliment us as a club and they are nice people to boot.

Please post your interest here.

Ok then. It's time to get depositing.

The Skylines Australia bank account details are as follows:

Bank - NAB

Branch - Marrickville

Account name - Skylines Australia NSW

BSB - 082 356

Account number - 546 393 766

Please put your full name in the description. If you are depositing at a branch then make sure you put your name on the deposit form (I know there is a spot for it on there somewhere) and ask the teller to enter it so he/she doesn't forget.

When you have done all this email me at - bob at estc dot net dot au - with your internet banking receipt or date and branch of deposit.

Please include in the email:

Full name -

User name on the forums -

Mobile Number -

Amount paid -

Copy and paste the above to make it easier for me.

Important - You will not be confirmed until a deposit has been made.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Check the first post for updated details guys.

Good to see some interest here. Let's get out there in force.

Remember that you don't have to have a list of mods as long as your arm to come and play. This is just a safe place to drive fast. For anyone who is worried about keeping their car in good shape, we will explain to you how to look after it and make sure you get to drive it home happy.

If you've never been before you will have a massive grin for a week afterwards, if you have - you know you love that Grand Prix Track action!

Pretty keen to come out for this one, and full GP circuit too, nice.

Don't suppose drifting will be allowed at some point during the day, preferably on the top circuit :P:):)

I'll confirm a little closer to the end of next month... have a HUGE car and entry bill to reduce first.

Cheers,

Dan.