SAU Community

Another Enzo Gone

DRFT32

Rear halfcut -> engine conversion

any takers? :)

damn i give it a go.... but it would have to go into some really old skool pree 76 skyline gt, say lets get a 71 gtr and wide body it and drop it in as rear mount conversion....... should go alright i recon....LOL

Erikssen had a blood-alcohol level of .09, which is above the legal limit, Brooks said. Brooks said no one has been arrested and the investigation is continuing.

"Whoever was in the Ferrari and a Mercedes came out to Malibu for a little race," Brooks said. Brooks said the Ferrari was going in excess of 120 mph when the accident occurred. It skidded up the side of the hill and most likely went airborne.

who wrote this a 4 year old?

Edited by PHATR32

Nooo! They only made 400 of them, if they keep getting wrecked there wont be any left! Meh, the Enzo was an ugly car anyways! Plus it is just too common and too slow next to the Ferrari FXX. I personally would much rather have the new Lambo Murcielago LP640 with 640hp (vs 580 for the old) plus a big house over either! That should offer adequate performance I think! And that it is half the price of an Enzo is an added bonus!

Oh, and as for the half cut comments, I don't know the exact price, but for a replacement Enzo engine you can buy yourself a brand new Lamborghini Gallardo. But a Gallardo is no where near as cool as having an Enzo engine sitting in your living room with no where to put it :lol: