SAU Community

Warning To Stay Away From Princess Hwy Oakleigh Friday Nights

gdogzgtr

cops are people though....and some people like cars :)

welcome to SAU Graeme :P

I've got the vic membership form on my comp, so I'll attatch it for you :P

and Tas04, bit of a silly post there mate....i've seen the drags at dandenong, and if you have too, you cannot sit there and say they aren't ridiculously dangerous.

EDIT, i had the form uploaded, but apparently its an old version now...sorry

Thanks for the welcome. It will be good to meet fellow import driver's. By the way everyone at my work dislikes my car."Why would you drive a rice eater" is their attitude. They just can't get over Nissan winning bathurst and love their V8 "Aussie" cars. I don't know another cop that drives an import.

Thanks for the welcome. It will be good to meet fellow import driver's. By the way everyone at my work dislikes my car."Why would you drive a rice eater" is their attitude. They just can't get over Nissan winning bathurst and love their V8 "Aussie" cars. I don't know another cop that drives an import.

Hahaha! :)

BTW if you don't mind me asking... Have you ever been defected by another cop? :P

I've heard about him. It wouldn't make a difference what I do. There are a couple of others there that also book cops. very strange.

That should be a warning to everyone stay away from knox if your in a import if he sees you say hello EPA/NOU.

But saying that, I can't imagine anyone else EPA me. Maybe I'll back them up one day and then they would remember that so hopefully they wouldn't EPA/defect me either.

Also if I go TMU would help as look after their own and TMU are the ones that give out the EPA/NOU predominently.

Yes I have being EPA before I joined though in my old TTSoarer as it was extremely load exhaust. 98DB I think. Just changed the system lucky I was already planning on doing it.

Just learnt recently but you may be aware but EBC/ADJ BC are EPA issue.

Edited by gdogzgtr

Welcome to the club good to see a member of the police wanting to be active within the club. If I joined the police id certainly have a similar attitude. I dont know about here, but back in WA, there were quite a few police who were members in various car clubs, my old neighbour back there who was a police officer drove a stunning 2 door STi and joined me on many cruises.

On the note of police disliking "rice burners" I was at a tyre shop recently and one of the fitters there has a VY SS with a supercharged Gen III. He was at the lights and a skyline lined up to him so he gave it and got pulled over immeadiately after the lights. The copper pulled over both vehicles and goes to the guy in the commodore - Your lucky im a commodore fan, now piss off while I take this Jap shit off the road.

I personally felt scared when I heard that.

Welcome and cheers on the heads up, me and a couple of mates are heading to fountain gate and may go down princess highway bout 10pm and 4am tonight, have to make sure we stay of there!!

(Even though well be in a VW golf :P )

I suppose we all have to be extra careful now with pics we post up of our cars, well need to blank out plates and parts of engine bays :P

Good to see a officer on the board posting, and with a nice car as well :D Come down to the meetings on every month, 3rd tuesday of every month i think. If your not busy tomororw you should come up to Shep and see what our cars can do off-street :)