SAU Community

Front And Rear Tien Suspention For R32

i just got new coilovers, so here is the old stuff that came out of my car.

Tien Struts and springs (not coilovers), unsure of spring rate, but not too hard that you car takes a beating from bumps on the street, but also hard enough to cut down body roll.

I ran these in my daily r32 for about 3 months, they are good to drive on.

BUT, i must note that i have a good suspision that the rears are starting to leak, the passenger side rear knocked a little bit when going over large bumps, and just didnt feel like the rest of them do, also axle tramped a little bit on the handbrake etc.

The fronts are is excellent condition tho, not at all bouncy, nothing wrong. However i would like to sell the front and rear together first.... but if not, i may just sell the fronts only (around $400), as they are in perfect condition.

Make me an offer.......cheers

Ryan

mini10030292xx.jpg

mini10030308qd.jpg

mini10030315fo.jpg

Edited by 5LEEPER

• 2 weeks later...
no offence dude but maybe price might be a bit high height & dampening adjustables are only 2-250$$$ more expensive with no leaks

just a thought???

No harm meant.

na thats fine dude, cheers for your input.

as said i'm welcome to offers, ...... i just want to help cover costs and cut down my own loss from buying new coilovers.

so yeah, still open to offers..... nothin crazy tho.

cheers

Damn Kraize32 let me in on the secret where the hell can i get height and dampening adjustable suspension for the 32 for 200-250???.

sorry dont mean to hijack ur thread but i have never seen them that cheap seems very unrealistic!!

pls prove me wrong.

-carbyfed-

read his post again, he said $200-$250 MORE!

• 2 weeks later...