SAU Community

Is it just me, or is Mona looking for some action?

Alien

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

throw that shit away...

cocaine is bad. It's different to everything else because it actually permanently changes the ability of the receptors in your brain to feel pleasure.

Say, right now at this level ---- you feel fine and happy. If

you start doing cocaine that brings your level up higher than that. Then when you come down you'll be down here ____

and you will NEVER be able to naturally experience pleasure at this level ---- again, unless you are high on cocaine.

NEVER EVER.

The more you do, the more you'll experience what I just said. Do heaps, come back to me with the results. I guarantee it'll be exactly as I said :O

throw that shit away...

cocaine is bad. It's different to everything else because it actually permanently changes the ability of the receptors in your brain to feel pleasure.

Say, right now at this level ---- you feel fine and happy. If

you start doing cocaine that brings your level up higher than that. Then when you come down you'll be down here ____

and you will NEVER be able to naturally experience pleasure at this level ---- again, unless you are high on cocaine.

NEVER EVER.

The more you do, the more you'll experience what I just said. Do heaps, come back to me with the results. I guarantee it'll be exactly as I said :O

who said it was cocaine?

it was just fine sugar

he's always high on sugar...... like moanie