SAU Community

JJR Adjustable Castor Rods - $175 Delivered!!

We are please to offer SAU forum members this great special on our popular Rose-jointed hardened steel adjustable castor rods.

Essential for drift and track, these come as a pair and are available to suit Silvia, Skyline GTS-T, GTR, GTS4, Laurel, Cefiro, 300ZX & more

We have a huge number of these kits in stock ready for immediate pickup & dispatch, so unlike other deals floating around the net, there is:

1. No deposit required

2. No minimum order

3. No waiting

4. Easy online payment options

5. No surprises

Deal with an established and trusted company! - Not a backyard trader

PURCHASE YOUR SET NOW FOR ONLY $175 DELIVERED!!

(Within Australia Only)

ADJUSTABLE CASTOR RODS FOR S14, S15, R33 GTS-T, R34 GTT

jjrcastorrodsr33.jpg

ADJUSTABLE CASTOR RODS FOR R32 GTS-T, S13, CEFIRO & 300ZX

jjrcastorrodss13.jpg

ADJUSTABLE CASTOR RODS FOR SKYLINE R32 & R33 GTR & GTS4

jjrcastorrodsgtr.jpg

So how can you place your order?

The answer is simple!

Visit http://www.justjap.com/forumcastorrodspecial.htm and purchase your Castor Rods online quickly and easily via paypal or credit card, or drop by our Kirrawee factory and pickup your set over the counter.

Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions, or reply here.

Dont forget to check out our huge range of new and used performance parts and import vehicles via our website at www.justjap.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i use them on my GTR. I have had them on for about 6 months. I have done Eastern Creek, and other motorsport stuff like skid pan days, plus some street driving. They have held up fine. I periodically check them to make sure the adjustment part hasnt moved as i found when doing them up there is not much 'give' in the metal. ie as soon as the two surfaces touch, it's hard to torque them up any more, but having said that they have not moved a bit. I just used two big fcuk off spanners to make sure they were done up tight as could be when i put them on.

no complaints here at all. for the price (especially the special price!)they are a good product and i would use them again.

they have Beer Baron approval. In fact i will probably grab another set for my GTST as they are very good buying at this price.

Hey Steve,

Very keen on a set for an R33 GTST.. have ordered and paid for a set over the net

Cheers

Johno

Thanks for your order Johno, your payment has been received and your castor rods will be dispatched asap

Regards,

Steve