Atreyu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let this b a lesson to us all

dont paint your car a colour no elts has hey wat do u recon

james

Nah, just don't get the same licence plate as the guy whos in the shit :)

Melting down the 20" chromies and making them into a Junior 10 pin bowling league trophy would be a start too...

Let this b a lesson to us all

dont paint your car a colour no elts has hey wat do u recon

james

Let this post be a lession to you all.... don't drop out of school. :)

i wanted a pic of the sydney herald with that exact same article, sitting his engine bay.

but anyways, if people accused me of doing such a thing, and if iknew cops would be knocking on my door, i would defently take my engine out!!!!!

steve

So you have all concluded danielson did this? Because I'm not sure if anyone has meantioned this.... but the rims in the Herald Sun photo are white... NOT CHROME. I also don't see the decals down the side. At first I thought you guys were joking but now I don't know. :P

relax, i think everyone mucking around, right from the start i said the rims look whiete and theres no stickers.

steve

Just on that note (by the way I'm not trying to say it was danielson lol!)...

If you put chrome wheels on your car that are a pretty full design (ie not spokey - don't know how to explain it, say danielsons is a full design and r34 wheels are a spokey design)... and then take a photo of it with the light reflecting off them... what colour would they come up in when you printed them in a news paper? (ie not on a ring-a-ding photo printer)....???

I know what colour i'd guess they came out as (that light reflection is a key factor i believe).

just for curiosities sake? anyone?

(p.s. excuse the poor spelling)

Edited by DJ984

Wouldn't be the first time a police department pulled a stunt like this in order to validate a crackdown on 'hoons'.

Think about it. They buy a Skyline, give it big wheels and fancy paint, take a few (bad) photos of it doing stupid things, and woila, they've got an excuse to pick on ALL of us.

The car might have cost around $30,000 including paint and rims, and now they can jack up the price of fines they give us, which will probably bring in another few hundred thousand dollars a year.

Not bad thinking, eh?

and that wouldnt be the first time i've heard of someone saying something similar to that either.

same goes for aca and shows like that whenever they wanna make stories out os "hoons" etc.

they go out... find a bunch of bored p platers and stuff, tell them to jst drive like idiots, video it... then wind it into some bullshit story.

i read it in an article somewhere once. cant remember where. but dont think it doesnt happen.

and that wouldnt be the first time i've heard of someone saying something similar to that either.

same goes for aca and shows like that whenever they wanna make stories out os "hoons" etc.

they go out... find a bunch of bored p platers and stuff, tell them to jst drive like idiots, video it... then wind it into some bullshit story.

i read it in an article somewhere once. cant remember where. but dont think it doesnt happen.

Haha.this thread is so amusing.We all jump to a conclusion.Then we change our minds.lol.

Personally i dont think that he did it.But having said that i havent seen all of the pics of the car in question that were in the paper.All i saw was a bike doing a front wheel stand.

Belive it man.They would go to extrordinary legnths to get the right information and pics for a news story.

point out where i agreed with anywhere in the previous 4 pages?

i didnt. i dont believe any of the media's bullshit at all.

its hard to believe when... you turn on one ch and see a story, turn on the next see the basic same story but twisted slightly... and then on the other channel the same thing but twisted slightly again.....

Need to remember that they throw around this stuff to sell newspapers, and get ratings.

Most of these pop journalists have as much integrity as a used car salesman.

Remember the Today Tonight video of the WRX, which was actually from New Zealand? They went on and on for weeks about how they were going to do something about "hoons on our roads".

Then remember the photos of the "hoons" that theyd pulled off the internet?

I'd take it all with a seriously big grain of salt.

The biggest problem is idiots on the road without basic driving skills, like knowing how to merge at speed, following basic road rules, and keeping safe distances between the vehicle in front.

In my area at least "hoons" in "hotted up cars with big exhausts" are outnumbered 100 to 1, by retarded soccer mums who drive over roundabouts and curbs in 4WDS.

Edited by MarkE