SAU Community

Trust Turbo Bolt On For R32

Sorry mate but there is such a turbo. It was made as a bolt on turbo upgrade for the nissan rb20/25 engine hence why the turbo has a t3 flange.

Yes the gate and manifold are included, basically every thing you need to bolt it on to an rb20

Im on the Gold Coast so if anyone is interested in looking at the turbo in person feel free to pm me and we can organise a time.

Chris

Sorry mate but there is such a turbo. It was made as a bolt on turbo upgrade for the nissan rb20/25 engine hence why the turbo has a t3 flange.

Yes the gate and manifold are included, basically every thing you need to bolt it on to an rb20

Im on the Gold Coast so if anyone is interested in looking at the turbo in person feel free to pm me and we can organise a time.

Chris

Great, post a photo of the ID badge on the turbine front housing please :P

Great, post a photo of the ID badge on the turbine front housing please :cool:

There isnt an id badge on it, just a series of numbers. If you dont believe me, ring danny from jms as they had one for sale last year for $1800 by itself. Their picture of the turbo never had an id badge either. If you want a pic of the turbo pm me your email and i will send you pics. If your not interested in the kit then please dont waste my time though.

Thank you for confirming this turbo nemini90

Chris

There isnt an id badge on it, just a series of numbers. If you dont believe me, ring danny from jms as they had one for sale last year for $1800 by itself. Their picture of the turbo never had an id badge either. If you want a pic of the turbo pm me your email and i will send you pics. If your not interested in the kit then please dont waste my time though.

Thank you for confirming this turbo nemini90

Chris

I think you misunderstood, I am actually interested, provided you can show some pictures showing not only the turbos condition, but something that confirms the ACTUAL model of the turbine itself.

Maybe its an ancient turbo, or hey maybe my Trust master catalouge I have on my lap here is wrong

I will say again, Trust did not release a turbo called a "TD05/06" .

Im more than happy to be corrected, though I dont believe thats going to happen.

Not trying to cause a problem, but I am after a turbo kit for my RB20 and your kit sounds ok assuming that you can provide clarification on exactly what it is you are selling.

It sounds like you bought something that JMS referred to as a "TD05/06" - In which case i wouldnt go telling people that do know about Trust turbos that they are wrong when you are only repeating what JMS fed you.

I think you misunderstood, I am actually interested, provided you can show some pictures showing not only the turbos condition, but something that confirms the ACTUAL model of the turbine itself.

Maybe its an ancient turbo, or hey maybe my Trust master catalouge I have on my lap here is wrong

I will say again, Trust did not release a turbo called a "TD05/06" .

Im more than happy to be corrected, though I dont believe thats going to happen.

Not trying to cause a problem, but I am after a turbo kit for my RB20 and your kit sounds ok assuming that you can provide clarification on exactly what it is you are selling.

As for trim details i cant confirm anything for sure. No doubt a trust agent could confim trims with the serial numbers on the turbo. There is a 10 on the inside of the exhaust housing which i assume would mean 10cm2 but as said before i cant confirm the trim. JMS sold the same turbo as a Trust TD05/06 470hp turbo as well as a jap performance part website which i can no longer find.

http://www.nengun.com/catalogue/category/26

If you look at the pic of the TD-06, the turbo looks the same as that. If you would like pics pm me your email and ill send you some pics. If you are live in SEQ i would prefer you to come and have a look at the kit in person as photos cant show the play in the turbo or in this cause the lack of play.

Chris

As for trim details i cant confirm anything for sure. No doubt a trust agent could confim trims with the serial numbers on the turbo. There is a 10 on the inside of the exhaust housing which i assume would mean 10cm2 but as said before i cant confirm the trim. JMS sold the same turbo as a Trust TD05/06 470hp turbo as well as a jap performance part website which i can no longer find.

http://www.nengun.com/catalogue/category/26

If you look at the pic of the TD-06, the turbo looks the same as that. If you would like pics pm me your email and ill send you some pics. If you are live in SEQ i would prefer you to come and have a look at the kit in person as photos cant show the play in the turbo or in this cause the lack of play.

Chris

Thanks Chris, you know you can attach the images to your post?

The turbo is as bought. It has never been blow and never rebuilt. The turbo hits boost at 2000rpm and full boost a bit over 4000rpm. Though it may seem laggy I had a std r32 intercooler, injectors, ecu and everything for that matter apart from turbo and exhaust. With a intercooler and ecu, I would expect the turbo to hit full boost in the 3rpm range.

Chris

• 1 year later...