SAU Community

Updates On The R33

Mr-Toy33

Don't be f**king stupid mark, you know that 21/22psi is bullshit. Judging by the graph, it's obviously run out of puff, and bumping it up to 20psi is hardly going to 'improve' this.

its out of "puff" cause the injectors are maxed out. not to worry right now though cause it's been set to rev out to 6,500rpm which has made it safer.

obvisously once the new injectors are in, everything will go back to standard.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Benji the answer is no. Mine spikes more than 2 psi quite often...hence it is being sold with the R33 for extra bling factor..will hopefully pull some young kid in :laugh: with its sik looks

That i'm not to sure about. Nick just stated that I can get 20psi out of a standard high flow turbo without busting anything internally or breaking anything at all.

However, to get the 20psi, the injectors would need upgrading which they should be arriving tomorrow or friday.

There will be plans to upgrade the turbo sometime later on into the year towards the end. Just got to get use to the power I have now.

On a straight T3 highflow power will be on the way down after 19-20psi.

It is physically impossible to get more airflow out of them.

And 20psi without busting anything internally is laughable.

If it is an unopened engine,,,,,It will eventually die.

Intersting

usualy when a car starts to lean up like that it makes more power

and if you arnt winding the boost down as it gets leaner i would start to think it's reaching max flow and running outa puff.

unless your retarding the timeing as it gets aroudn 6-7. its a wierd graph for a rb25

also should never run your injectors all the way to 100% :)

`josh

• 2 weeks later...
Why wouldn't I be?

I ran my RB20 injectors at 110% for nearly 6 months before upgrading them

Ok, Duty Cycle is the % of time the injector stays open (or has power), not the amount of flow, so you're saying that it stays open longer than the amount of time actually available.

I am not even going to go into how stupid that statement is. You can not have more than 100% of time unless you have unravled the mysteries of the cosmos and have a fridge powered by cold fusion.

I'm closing this thread in the name of science and all those bored by your crap.

That goes double for you John for regurgitating it.