SAU Community

All 4doors Should Be Burnt!

ix9

i got a gf in the front seat + 3 mates in the back so its a WIN WIN situationg with a 4dr, your 2dr guys are stuck cruising with just ya Mrs in the front seat nagging....

get a 4dr and find some mates!

no they are scheming to take your girlfriend off of you and knock you off, sell the 4 door and get a 2 door. if you had a 2 door this would not happen

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drive a 4 door so there's extra room for when I pick up 2 door owners that are stranded on the side of the road crying in disbelief over loosing a drag against my 4 door family wagon! You know, take em to the nearest 4 door Skyline dealership!!

talk of racing here? hmmmm...

these races being spoken about are all ''...ooooh look I just beat another 16 second NA two door skyline!" and " wow my suped up 4 door is so tough it runs 14.5's.." (insert pig like snort)

these are the people saying to the two door gtst owners with stock turbo's running 12's " oh yeah? well thats a high flow " (pig like snort) "..and if my 4 door had one of those it would it would it would it wouldn't be here at the drags I'd be too afraid er.. sensible to even try to drive it for fear of my life being ended!" (two more pig like snorts) " besides I can get two female sows er girls in the back of my car and they all squeal like you know ....that time in the mountains...".

Nerds....

talk of racing here? hmmmm...

these races being spoken about are all ''...ooooh look I just beat another 16 second NA two door skyline!" and " wow my suped up 4 door is so tough it runs 14.5's.." (insert pig like snort)

these are the people saying to the two door gtst owners with stock turbo's running 12's " oh yeah? well thats a high flow " (pig like snort) "..and if my 4 door had one of those it would it would it would it wouldn't be here at the drags I'd be too afraid er.. sensible to even try to drive it for fear of my life being ended!" (two more pig like snorts) " besides I can get two female sows er girls in the back of my car and they all squeal like you know ....that time in the mountains...".

Nerds....

right.....

and 2drs are still sh*t after all that...

Mikey you tool ! That first pic of the R33 4-Door.. The front end looks like a U13 Bluebird! Ghey

And whats with the AE86 sittin in your driveway.. Its 2dr.. FAG!

I never seen you around 4drs.

Back to the point. 4-doors clearly take the crown no questions asked. I mean... Kym drives a 2dr.

Nuff' Said

ahahasha wtf i donrt own a ae86 who r u?

four door owners drive around with their girlfriend in the front and 3 mates in the back as support for when their girlfriend spots a hot coupe owner and jumps out at the lights and gives him head through the drivers window.

Happened to me today I swear!

I love this. Eddy Murphy get the f**k out the way we be makin delerious 2.

Cool, then better get rid of your 2dr.. ^^

I keep telling you wimps I have NO DOORS on my car!

As an aside it keeps people from claiming they 'blew your doors off' since I have no doors to start with.

Seriously that prince car has got to be one of the ugliest 57 chev wanna-be's ever. And it being a prince it's probably got an electric motor. I for one GTR owner am completely ashamed of the family history, best not bring it up in polite conversation let alone show people photo's. Geez you could blackmail people with that sort of thing.

Edited by rev210

well this thread has gone from a 4doors r shit - to a skyline history lesson

i think it's just about time to call it quits and admit that 4doors are just camry's on steroids

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I'll bite. I no longer own any euro's, but I thought I'd share two of my favorites I owned. My 500hp B5 S4 and my 800HP E55 AMG. Yes I did attempt to drive the E55 in Canadian winters, that lasted all of a month as it was a death trap.   
    • To be fair this is the wife’s car. However, I have been accused of owning more cars than I have pairs of undies. Luckily I change my undies more frequently than the cars.
    • Cheers Lads Looking at changing up a few things maybe go 2.8lt, bigger injectors with more a modern Turbo. Possibly transbrake and convert to E85 with Haltech ECU. Any thoughts on those Mods changes or better ideas? Want to try keep the car Street/Strip While also being weekend drivable still.  
    • The time has come, once again, for us to celebrate all things GTR! Motive DVD's GT-R FESTIVAL for 2024 is fast approaching, and we couldn't be more excited to be part of this awesome event once again! As usual, SAU NSW will be be part of the event, with our traditional club display on the day! If you would like to be part of it, firstly, you'll need to make sure you secure your Display Entry into the show via the below link by Motive Video: https://gtrfestival.com.au/ Other tickets are also available, ie. VIP Entry or Drag Entry, for you to also choose from. Once you have your ticket locked in, make sure to send us a PM via Facebook so we can add you to our list of display cars! When you message us, we will gather some more details from you to make sure we can spot you on the day, and guide you to the right place! If you'd like more information regarding the day, please refer to Motive Video's event page, or, you can get in touch with us and we will help you as best as we can. As always, general details are below: Date: Friday 24th May / Saturday 25th May Location: Sydney Dragway Time: 6.00pm Friday / 9.00am Saturday We look forward to seeing you all on the day! One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAUNSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!