All 4doors Should Be Burnt!

ix9

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SAU crew - "Oh my god, what are all those sores appearing all over Kym's face and body?!?"

Doctor - "They're not sores, they're tiny vaginas. If he doesn't get treatment very soon, he'll turn into a complete pussy."

:)

hahahahah u homo Kym.!

you are sh1t stir for sure!

REMEMBER YOU HAD 4 DOOR HUNDAI LANTRA!!! with fully sick Sports (Front wheel Drive) decals and works, those white windscreen wipers with wings on them! LOL

you can not bagg 4 door skyline or any other cars!!

I think you should think about you 1st car!

hahahahah u homo Kym.!

you are sh1t stir for sure!

REMEMBER YOU HAD 4 DOOR HUNDAI LANTRA!!! with fully sick Sports (Front wheel Drive) decals and works, those white windscreen wipers with wings on them! LOL

you can not bagg 4 door skyline or any other cars!!

I think you should think about you 1st car!

hahahaha you bastard it was a sonata! hahahah :D :D

whats that noise joe ? oh, its my sonata overtaking you :D YOU non-turbo 4wd auto boy YOU! :)

ps i love u

Any 4 door skyline > modding a hyundai in anyway.

Game over (oh wait thats a 2 door commodore term)

P.S I might be biased, 4 door 31, 4 door 32, 4 door cressida with 1j, 4 door commodore times 2..... see the trend?

Edited by [teejay]

Why the hell would you buy a 4door skyline anyway ?

I mean, its obvious your looking for a performance car, yet you accept the extra weight/doors/gayness when you buy one!

Sports cars are exactly that, SPORTS, is there anything sporty about being able to fit 5 goons in your car? Take the kids out for a picnic in your camry on steroids? It would obviously handle like shit, look like a done up rice burner and it gives a bad name to all the sane coupe drivers!

What the hell?

I think you just buy one to look cool - to fit in with your mates with coupes and yet remain the "yeah i like to be different and not copy everyone" idea - YOU BOUGHT A SKYLINE JUST LIKE THEM - a bit lame don't you think.

Anyway - what do you all think?

I bought a 4 door car coz I have more than one friend...

your all faggots that hide behind your gay sports cars and think that gives the impression your a real man.

you guys probably play nelly fertado on the back highways when no one can hear you hit the high notes you f**king queers.

Yeah sick! YOu just got some new rims, cool man. Should get a dick and learn how to use it on women instead of bending over for men ya shit sniffers

Get a vh commodore like me and get a falcon wing. Thats what the ladies like.

two doors obviously look better and perform better cos they are lighter and a bit shorter, but for those who have a family or often cary more than two people in their cars it would be a lot handier. as for saying that no sports car should have more than two doors, that would mean no more HSV and FPV who are now starting to biuld some respectable cars.

I don't, however, see the point in automatic and N/A skylines, to those people who have them, why didn't you buy a base model falcon or commodore which would have been cheaper and more powerful.