ix9

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No! they don't look like Magnas! James!

I guarantee I get more looks at my ride than you 2 door owners! And of course they are checking me out also!

Look we all know that you're all jealous, and are using excuses to make other 2 door owners think that you're cool and would bend over for anything! even warm beer!

Yas, when I went to Italy they had to especially put the beer in the fridge cause they knew I was coming! :yes:

Pulp champ yours is nice il admit that and how many beers did they put in the fridge 4 you

and do they look and think thats a trick looking magna

4 doors = solf = 1 to 3 light beers tops

james

Yeah ppl look and say "Gee I wonder what kit he put on that Magna?" :yes:

Not many beers, cause they drink alot more wine, which is fine by me, home made wine's real good!

4dr skylines are for connoisseurs, they are a cleverly tailored machine designed to cover all aspects of performance, styling, practiability and value for money without attempting to copy the GTR (like the homosexual 2dr does)

Edited by _8OO5TED_

Goddam that looks like poop man, I say weld the rear doors up and bog over them - it'll be your only saving grace :)

unfortunately u dont have a saving grace for your shtr 2dr coupe, perhaps a bucket of paint stripper may save it from 2dr embarrassment ;)

Like moths to the flame.

Clearly 4 doors is not enough for some, these same 4 door people secretly lament that there is no 5 door skyline (ie: 4 doors + hatchback). This 5th door is reffered to as a 'backdoor', that is what these people clearly are after.

It's like they NEED doors on a car, when we all know they are nothing but a hinderence placed there by our nanny state for people ,who like little children, are frightened easily and usually can't drive. They wreck it for the rest of us who have the common sense not to fall out of a moving car by holding on. You have a seat belt what else do you need?

Perhaps thats why Nissan didn't release any 4 door RB26 powered sedans. They knew their market for the 4 doors was wimps who would be afraid of the extra power.

I say start with burning 4 door skylines, then the rear seats in 2 door skylines and finish by throwing away all car doors!

as a matter of fact there was the factory built Autech R33 GTR 4WD sedan powered by a RB26DETT, ATTESSA and all the usual GTR stuff. These are a rare breed, unlike the common 2dr variant....

Edited by _8OO5TED_

Adding an Rb26 and 4wd to a 4door skyline would still be a crime to humanity - I mean WTF - you're going to use the power and 4wd handling to drive the 3 kids to school!

LAME

look at it this way, i get more looks in my 4 dr skyline than any of you 2 door freaks out there and the best thing about 4 doors is when ya finished drivin a 2 dr numbskull around for a joy ride in the back seat, you can snap the back around and flick him out the rear doors and keep going with even pullin up.....LOL....

LIKE I SAY IF IT WASNT FOR THE 4 DR PRINCE SKYLINE GT........ NONE OF YOU 2DR NIMRODS WOULD HAVE A SKYLINE......

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY 4 DRS!!!

Edited by 66 skyline gt

i get more looks in my 4 dr skylinje line than any of you 2 door freaks out there

Hahahaha...

I mean, I was just saying something previously for the 4 doors to take the piss outta Kym, but your comments above take the cake..

More looks? Cause that's what you bought your car for eh?

Poofta... :D

:P

what a wast of bandwidth this lot of posts is everyone has their own preferencs and trying to hang shit on someone who has a differing opinion to yours is a waste of energy

as a matter of fact there was the factory built Autech R33 GTR 4WD sedan powered by a RB26DETT, ATTESSA and all the usual GTR stuff. These are a rare breed, unlike the common 2dr variant....

As a matter of fact the factory of 'Autech' is not a real factory but, more of a workshop and they are not 'Nissan' or a division of that company.

They are also a rare breed because they are crap compared to the R33 GTR, in fact I seem to recall a number of them 'rusting away' somewhere because people didn't want to buy them.