SAU Community

All 4doors Should Be Burnt!

ix9

Why the hell would you buy a 4door skyline anyway ?

I mean, its obvious your looking for a performance car, yet you accept the extra weight/doors/gayness when you buy one!

Sports cars are exactly that, SPORTS, is there anything sporty about being able to fit 5 goons in your car? Take the kids out for a picnic in your camry on steroids? It would obviously handle like shit, look like a done up rice burner and it gives a bad name to all the sane coupe drivers!

What the hell?

I think you just buy one to look cool - to fit in with your mates with coupes and yet remain the "yeah i like to be different and not copy everyone" idea - YOU BOUGHT A SKYLINE JUST LIKE THEM - a bit lame don't you think.

Anyway - what do you all think?

Edited by Strich9

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strich9, first of all, go to the bathroom and wash the sand out of your vag1na.

4 doors are better suited to people who have passed puberty and not yet reached mid life crisis.

I love my 4 door and think it is less common than the coupe and is therefore more appealing to me.

you sh1t stirrer!

Yeah ya shIt stirrer!!

You know you love my 4 door!! You know what's good for ya!! You know you're looking at getting one soon and the point of this thread was to see how many ppl realy liked or hated them so that you could make your final decission in getting one!!............!! :P

Strich9, first of all, go to the bathroom and wash the sand out of your vag1na.

4 doors are better suited to people who have passed puberty and not yet reached mid life crisis.

I love my 4 door and think it is less common than the coupe and is therefore more appealing to me.

you sh1t stirrer!

LoL @ this post.

Im looking at a 4 Door R34 in the future. Im married + have plans for kids and love the 2 extra doors + performance of the RB25 engine.

4 doors don't do that bad at drift events aswell.

Why the hell would you buy a 4door skyline anyway ?

I mean, its obvious your looking for a performance car, yet you accept the extra weight/doors/gayness when you buy one!

Sports cars are exactly that, SPORTS, is there anything sporty about being able to fit 5 goons in your car? Take the kids out for a picnic in your camry on steroids? It would obviously handle like shit, look like a done up rice burner and it gives a bad name to all the sane coupe drivers!

What the hell?

I think you just buy one to look cool - to fit in with your mates with coupes and yet remain the "yeah i like to be different and not copy everyone" idea - YOU BOUGHT A SKYLINE JUST LIKE THEM - a bit lame don't you think.

Anyway - what do you all think?

kym you're a homo

kym you're a homo

Remind me never to stand near your drunken ass when you have a jug of beer in your hand. You pants-ruiner you :P

Come on you 4door fags - I expected more of a shitfight than this! This place needs a good laughable thread already!

Skylines always have been and always will be a four door passenger car. The coupes are just a sportier version.

Besides, you can't MAKE a laughable thread. It has to happen naturally. You suck at humour.

so they are the commodores of the jap world?

Besides, you can't MAKE a laughable thread. It has to happen naturally. You suck at humour.

no u suck at humour pooface

Pulp,

I'd LET u slap my biatch ass - if you put my old 2535 to good use! :P

no u suck at humour pooface

Pulp,

I'd LET u slap my biatch ass - if you put my old 2535 to good use! :P

Don't worry my friend, it will be! :( I've been saving and soon will be speaking to a few ppl and getting some things done!

And then I'll be round showing you exactly what a 4 door is capable of!

Kym has been owned in his thread twice already, hahahaha

I'm happy with my 2 doors, I'm happy with my car, and whatever I do to my car I don't mind what anyone else thinks. If someone wants or has a 4-door, I'm not going to hold it against them.

Don't worry my friend, it will be! :( I've been saving and soon will be speaking to a few ppl and getting some things done!

And then I'll be round showing you exactly what a 4 door is capable of!

i`m glad your only bagging 4 doors ..ive got a 5 door that would wack your coupes ass.. :P

r32 four doors are the same as the two doors thay just have two extra fuel flaps.

Four door or two door dosn't realy bug me what does is any imported skyline thats N/A which is not a V35 i realy dont see the piont.

skylines in general are just overgrown whales anyway.

silvia's are where its at

go back to silviawa

ps. does any one know were i can get a impul frount bar