SAU Community

My R34 On The Roads - 2 Vids

thirty four: - your car looks mad! such an awesome colour, love TV2.

just noticed that the rear lights of your cars (thirty four and Ian) have the GTR white and red reversing lights in the rear bumper. Is that a SII R34 thing?

oh and nice vids! :yes: car sounds great!

thirty four: - your car looks mad! such an awesome colour, love TV2.

just noticed that the rear lights of your cars (thirty four and Ian) have the GTR white and red reversing lights in the rear bumper. Is that a SII R34 thing?

oh and nice vids! :( car sounds great!

mine is only a series1 (built in march 2000) so that isnt it, im guessing either zappn's theory is correct or the previous owner did the conversion

SS8 Gohan - In the UK you need to add a Red Fog Light and thats where most people add it. It came with 2 white reverse lights as standard.

Thirty Four - I'm looking to add GT-SS/2530/Steel Standard turbos etc and a twin plate for 500-550hp (running 450hp now) but I may sell it soon anyway as I'm looking for a house (UK prices are about AUS$600,000 for a 2/3 bedroom house where I work! - it's cheaper up north but not by much). After that I'm thinking of a 260rs Stagea running 550-600hp.

Croat - I've got a Spark Plug in the exhaust which was on for the clips where the flame stays on for 2 seconds or more. Without it on it just pops flames instead (like normal RB engines do).

Foznice - It's on a switch which, when turned on, has the spark permenantly on via a coil. You need to hit high revs then take your foot off the accelerator to let the revs die slowly (this gets the flame going) then after a few secs give the throttle a quick blip to stop the flame.