SAU Community

My Hollywood Spec Cefiro

Mr Eps

erm., it's so low i can't get it off my driveway though! lol jk...

but seriously, you get a fair idea how low it is, i'm running 18" wheels, you can see where the rim ends n where the kit sits at, i'm running a 35 profile 215 tyre so it's like a rubber band...

yes i want spacers i've seen a few on ebay that look good for $60, from billet steel 20mm,.

as for the late model grill im not really interested in them... i'm happy witht he old one!

but seriously, you get a fair idea how low it is, i'm running 18" wheels, you can see where the rim ends n where the kit sits at, i'm running a 35 profile 215 tyre so it's like a rubber band...

yes i want spacers i've seen a few on ebay that look good for $60, from billet steel 20mm,.

as for the late model grill im not really interested in them... i'm happy witht he old one!

www.garage-13.com

has been offering me spacers for ages cuz of my shitty offset :huh:

I got my spacers from Just Jap! 5 stud bolt ons for Cefiro. Hub centric also

You should have done my kinda mod. Numberplate on the dashboard :P

Now all you need is an intercooler!

:rofl:

JK

I got my spacers from Just Jap! 5 stud bolt ons for Cefiro. Hub centric also

You should have done my kinda mod. Numberplate on the dashboard :P

Now all you need is an intercooler!

:rofl:

JK

what are these hubs like ?? Are they safe ?

i always thought that they were a bit dodgy :

Lookin good maaaan... :)

Who did your tint?

Btw, you *know* you can get 18x10 under the rear, forget about spacers... just need the correct offset. I just won an auction for some Racing Hart CP-S10 18x9 and 18x10 for my S13.

you werent crankin it down roe highway(canning vale area) this morning around 8ish by any chance

i had a AE86 fly past me so gunned it after him, and could see a white ceffy off in the distance, though he might have been chasing you for a closer look

the car looks fat mate

hopefully i can restore my car to that kind of beauty some time soon

no i was fast asleep at 8am. like all good people should be!

rezz the tint is very nice i get a lot of comments i need a sticker so you guys can get mo biiiiiiidnezzzzz

and you also need to fix my back window so i can stop telling people not to go to you nah lol jk

i know all about offsets the wheels i have now *were* the right offset but the coiovers sure screwed that up!

thanks for all the nice comments guys it's really nice of you! *love*

Edited by Mr Eps

So...what kit is that? I've seen it around and I seen it called the Wonder kit. Sorry this company is so popular here in Canada lol, but is that 'car modify wonder'? cuase I've been on there site and they have the 'new' shadow kit, but not this kit. Is it discontinued or can they still be orderd? I've also heard that origin lab makes a mockup wonder kit (a non genuine kinda deal), is that true? These kits are all over yahoo jp auction too, but it doesn't say who makes them.