SAU Community

Removing Rear Speakers

JD-33

Hey all,

For those of you who are going to remove your stock rear speakers and replace them with something better.. I ask if you can take pics of the process then post them here..

Ive removed my fronts pretty easy ,, but back are confusing me.

did a search on removing rear speakers, and there is just instructions on how to do it.. (which are confusing).. So I ask the next person who replaces them to post some pics on how to remove them...

Would be very thankful...

Cheers..

-JD

hey bud

i replaced my rear speakers in my r32 today and the only way to do it is take out the whole back seat first the bottom which ya push toward the boot and then pull up then the back which has 2 screws that you have to undo one either side and there at the bottom of the seat then ya pull up and towards u... it takes a bit of muscle, i was doin it for ages....then one you got the whole backseat out u take some lil plastic gromet things which is holding down some plasic sheet then just pop the back self out which is just held on by some lil plastic things that just pop in and out then yeh its all easy from then on...hope i helped ya but sry for no pics but its easy wen ya get the seats out......good luck

pm if ya still dont get it and ill go through it in a bit more detail

shane