SAU Community

Elite Goes To Test'n'tune

The Dan

i've got next wednesday off, so i could quite possibly come out to this and have a run! I'd be hoping for mid to high 13's

dan, we still good for monday?

Would be good if you could come Jason.

So far my neerest competition will be John (R33Skyliner). Hoping I will also make it to the end. Both mine and John's that is lol.

Yeah mate, still good for Monday. You coming back out to me? I'll shout lunch.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went there last night, my god it was busy. Only got 4 runs all night but still had fun. It was the first willowbank outing in the sedan and managed a best of 14.472 @ 96.28mph with a 2.158 60 foot. A pretty standard time for a stocko.

I was also there last night, got 5 runs in with a best of 14.740 @ 98.25mph with a 2.431 60ft. I was kinda happy with that result considering the car is standard and it was my first time out there!

I was also there last night, got 5 runs in with a best of 14.740 @ 98.25mph with a 2.431 60ft. I was kinda happy with that result considering the car is standard and it was my first time out there!

Me and lee (lbfalcon) went out there but turned back cos they were telling everyone that you'll prob only get ONE run in??? :)

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to bail on Wednesday night. I was looking forward to it too!!

Seems with all my upgrades the clutch is the latest to fail......

Have a great night and post the times!!

Dave

Argh that sucks Dave!

Mind you, you still have over one whole day before racing starts, that's plenty of time to source, buy, fit and bed in a clutch, get to it! Chop chop!

:D

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to bail on Wednesday night. I was looking forward to it too!!

Seems with all my upgrades the clutch is the latest to fail......

Have a great night and post the times!!

Dave

I have another 33 clutch to do tomorrow, an auto in a camry and a timing belt on an astra but I reckon I could squeeze in another one if you like.

Plus I'll be out too if you're out. I can't get a helmet from anywhere. My mate is not contactable so I was hoping that maybe I could borrow yours.

Anyone else willing to lend a helmet?

This suxs Im missing out on all this stuff because the bloody car is still not ready grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NOT HAPPY JAN

Its ok mate

Soon she will be finished

Im still going to beat you though :P