SAU Community

Official Sauwa Sunday Cruise 23rd Of April 2006

dan_the_man

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope she dosen't read the forums! :)

I prefer to fly solo on cruises, but if I can get someone to navigate it's not really a difference, I just try & keep at least a couple of cars in front if I don't know where I'm going. ;)

she agrees with me that she cant read a map or follow directions lol

' date='20 Apr 2006, 06:17 PM' post='2105902']

can't make it :(

car isnt tune and running shocking with the huge injectors plus i have a bday party on :)

everybody have fun and drive safe :)

Is this the same cruise you ended up in the dirt? :(

Topaz... Ive been cruising so long as mascot that I know the rules LOL

Also, I MIGHT be coming only to the initial meet point.

See how things go on sunday and what I feel like doing. Gotta have another night cruise, I like them better!! LOL

Heh, that's interesting...

Interesting that includes the last cruise, when about 3 31 drivers overtook a truck uphill over a blind crest at least 100 kph. That's the sort of thing we can do without.

I agree whole-heartedly ossie, and you wont have any problems in that respect from us. People that drive dangerously on cruises really shit me. You can have fun without risking lives and property.

When I said 'interesting' it was because I often wonder what 'real skyline' drivers think of R31s and R31 drivers, and I got the feeling she might've said that because I'm bringing an R31. No implications meant though, I meant only what I said =)