SAU Community

Sau Qld Dyno Night + Meet & Greet

Col-GTSX

really looking forward to this now, run it down the quarter thursday night and drifted yesterday, so am really interested in the power reading

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put me down :)

The list is full but as i have said we may have some spare time for others who wanta run...

Just cant gaurentee your spot on the tread mill...

But yeah see ya there...

WOW only 2 nights to go...

Dont forget again peoples it all starts at 6pm...

Dont miss the yellow banana bender breaking its pb...

NOTE: Its PB is 0rwkw so its gonna beat that for sure...

ok i didnt think so many stockos were going down on paper....will have a go next time. If i get time i will be there....dont know yet..i think i have stock take....*%$*^%(#

ok i didnt think so many stockos were going down on paper....will have a go next time. If i get time i will be there....dont know yet..i think i have stock take....*%$*^%(#

So many stockers... Yes officer my car is stock...

Anyways im doing stock take second count on wednesday night (tommorrow) first count was last night so ill be nice and fresh on thursday night....

What et on the quarter Shane???? Am looking at going out again soon to see the improvement after fitting the Haltech!

13.6@106mph wheelspin thru 1st and 2nd (dang drift suspension)

getting ecu and AFM upgrade next week, hopefully have a 12sec car after that. let me know when you're thinking of going out, i'll come for a run too.

13.6@106mph wheelspin thru 1st and 2nd (dang drift suspension)

getting ecu and AFM upgrade next week, hopefully have a 12sec car after that. let me know when you're thinking of going out, i'll come for a run too.

Me too??? *puppy eyes*

Now now Dan, let's leave the kinky-ness to the confines of our private homes. :cheers: After all this is a "G" rated forum!!!

Only if you staple yours to your nutsack Pete