SAU Community

Best Sticker I Have Ever Seen And I Want One.

and guilt-toy with each post you are proving to be just as ignorant as most bogans that yell out jap crap etc when they see us driving our cars. your being no better than them.

at last!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maayyteeaa yoush guysh that ripsh the poofy shkippy commodore are fully shick..like Thorpy faaarken!

Liksh one day on da way to ZOS I wash at da lights when dish poofy shkippy old guy with hish family deshided to pull up next to meh so ish ripped a full shick burnout and took off and riped him hard.

Na mayte yoush better recognish I have a full shick GTST along with a full shick hair cut!

i think this is an ego post! lol

not to stir up trouble or anything.

i own a stock BA xr6 turbo with only a k&n panel filter.

today i drove my friends 1995 r33 gtst (its for sale, asking price $12000). its midely modded (ic, boost controller, not sure wat else).

when driving it, the car is heaps fast, 5spd manual who can complain.

but then when i took my car out, i can pull away from it easily.

i agree with qcar, different people buy cars for different reasons.i highly doubt that the rb engines you guys are running could power a 1.7tonne sedan as well as the engines the holdens and fords are running.

my 2c

True.

XR6 Turbos are very fast in a straight line, they would eat a stock GTST.

If i needed a practical car, the XR6 Turbo would be it.

maayyteeaa yoush guysh that ripsh the poofy shkippy commodore are fully shick..like Thorpy faaarken!

Liksh one day on da way to ZOS I wash at da lights when dish poofy shkippy old guy with hish family deshided to pull up next to meh so ish ripped a full shick burnout and took off and riped him hard.

Na mayte yoush better recognish I have a full shick GTST along with a full shick hair cut!

shick 'reh

Geez, some people need to get off their skyline high horses. Now I love my nissans, but I give respect where its due. There are plenty of aussie cars that would flog the shit out of a skyline, and holdens have been around alot longer than skylines (I mean modified ones) and considering tha they were making huge power and running very low times long before japanese performance engines were known in australia, I think that a pretty good acheivement

this is such a petty argument, perhaps we should banter some more

oh yeah, i want a sticker that says I HAVE AIDS

o.O no im not Don't think i have ever posted a race in which i have one one the Internet.

I am a longstanding member of nissansilvia.com

i can't afford to go to calder on the account of living in queensland and do attend some drift days at QR. and running your car on the track is alot more expensive than on the street and weilds eqaul benefits some times more.

If its any conselation I don't race in populated area's and minimise the risk to people around me when possible.

and coupe this o.O i wasn't agrevated don't use fullboost,regret saying i hope you crash into the wall as i don't, most my mods are done myself and on a very small budget AND in relation to the ilegal activity my only comment IS ......FTP......

Edited by R30kc70UGE

directed at R30kc70UGE

---

hahah long time member on nissansilvia.com

yahah says it all

piss off there, and continue to wank urself ther e like the rest of the wankers on that forum.

tis amusing, i think we all know ns.com is full of retards, dont even try to justify the fact that your not now, u have dobbed urself in, hehe ur funny

can i hire you at a party so we can prod u and laugh at you.

Just tell us stories of how you beat a turbo hayabusa, and even better that fa18 jet taking off on full afterburners ...

Edited by Coupe-This

saw a sticker that said said "R33s are the new VLs".

dont lets prove them right by thinking were all that just cos we drive imports. its just another car, guys. Each to their own taste, lets try and show some maturity. Each have their benefits and drawbacks.

Yes, i do think my car is a lot better than your average V8 commodore. and granted, for my purposes, it is. no two ways about it. But if i do happen to race a falcodore, and get up, i dont bignote myself by putting a sticker of a kid pissing on a holden on my car, cos i know that if we were TOWING CARAVANS I WOULD LOSE!! Thing is but, i didnt buy it to tow a van. I bought it purely because everytime i park it people go holy f*** what is that, and nips get homesick.

people love imports, and they are quick as shit. thats why we had the common sense to buy them. some of the posters on this thread should try and show them same common sense when they open their mouths. Its like drinking coke or pepsi and having a pissing contest.

BTW i am the biggest fence sitter, i aint taking sides. i know many a commo driving wanker, but im not going to go out and say all holden drivers are idiots. Personally, i have a 66 HR Holden with a 350 Chev, and a XF falcon with a 4.9L straight six, as well as my stagea.

Edited by qikstagea

Didn't i already say i havn't Posted any threads about winning as of yet until something spectacular happens i probaly won't either. Wow you guys are really preety Arogant.

and about the Proding and laughing i might be the first ever hooker/clown might start taking bookings :(. Pwned from post 1 wtf. my first post was in relation to my skyline and the Help i required was provided almost immeaditly. hows that pwned?. not a Big wanker myself. but whats wrong with it lol?

nice use of racism there to prove your point.

way to show that you obviously didnt understand any word i wrote that had more than four letters!

just quietly, i go back and forth to japan all the time mate, and they guy sittin right here - who happens to come from asakusabashi, tokyo, thought that was pretty funny, cos its true.

if it offends you so deeply, let me know and ill edit it.

and you drive a 33! you sound like the inspiration for that sticker, champ.

btw you know that nip is short for nippon, right? which is WHAT THEY CALL THEIR COUNTRY! do you get offended when people call you and aussie?

Edited by qikstagea

Didn't i already say i havn't Posted any threads about winning as of yet until something spectacular happens i probaly won't either. Wow you guys are really preety Arogant.

and about the Proding and laughing i might be the first ever hooker/clown might start taking bookings :(. Pwned from post 1 wtf. my first post was in relation to my skyline and the Help i required was provided almost immeaditly. hows that pwned?. not a Big wanker myself. but whats wrong with it lol?

problem with your skyline? perhaps you got dirt into the interior of the motor seeing you do everything in your backyard ... hehe, do you also have toilet rolls in your garage set up for you dyno?

we arent being arrogant, your the one here being the immature moron who is telling people to crash into walls and supporting street racing, some of us dont have extremely low iq's such as yourself, we simply think about things, consequences, not just to us. But to other people, i dont care where you do it, things are never 100% safe.

so maybe, im glad your up in qld that way an idiot like you wont threaten the lives of my family or anyone i know ...

seriously, stop drinking, grow a braincell or two, start kindergarten again if you have to ...

just stfu

go post ur homo comments in ns.com

lol. your first post bragged about you street racing and your sick as spraycan paint job. first post in this thread you 'tard.

back to ns.com you go.

we're not ignorant or arrogant. just not very tolerative of wanks like you.

Bragged i would hardly call it Bragging, I didn't even emphasise that i had a spray can paint Job i was just mentioning it just as if someone said my car got keyed tonight and i (just had my car resprayed to) is that bragging about i got my car resprayed o.O no. whats your problem anyway that i enjoy racing on the street in a relativly uncontrolled environment. Deal with it im not a Fan of the your Car But would never dare insult it as Its your car and possibly your pride and Joy what right do i have to say anything about it that is not Fact and its not fact its just my Opinion like its your opinion that all street racers are f**kheads its a Genrilisation and very rude.

on another note r33's are very possibly the new vl's both are good cars. and have rb series motors and are popular cars to be modded by young drivers :(

Edited by R30kc70UGE

they definately are - shit my car has the same engine, buddy. if it can shift my car, it can shift a 33. But a few owners have a tendency of thinking they are the be-all and end-all of performance motoring. sorry guys, but they are a step in the right direction. For starters, its not out-dated aussie/american/british passenger car technology, with a big engine thrown in for fun (falcodores).

im sure youve all seen milk and juice in two litres, and the import equivilent of Cheap wine comes in five litres?