SAU Community

Best Sticker I Have Ever Seen And I Want One.

wow thats gonna go down well *rolls eyes* ^^^^^^^^^

and to coupe this I hope u plough into a Wall Driving at Calder. i race on the Street cause its what i can afford its what im good at, i enjoy it And you try and go to calder every night and find a variety of different races and tracks, good luck.

I used to have a Sticker saying FTP=f**k the police and I never got Keyed ever not that it would matter i have a spraycan paintjob. i will put whatever sticker makes me Laugh or Represents my Views. And a VL turbo won't Beat me even if it turns into a Straight style Drag its SPray All the way.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and to coupe this I hope u plough into a Wall Driving at Calder. i race on the Street cause its what i can afford its what im good at, i enjoy it And you try and go to calder every night and find a variety of different races and tracks, good luck.

I used to have a Sticker saying FTP=f**k the police and I never got Keyed ever not that it would matter i have a spraycan paintjob. i will put whatever sticker makes me Laugh or Represents my Views. And a VL turbo won't Beat me even if it turns into a Straight style Drag its SPray All the way.

lol...you are so cool :sick::ermm:

hehe

let me get this straight ...

you have a highly modified car ... its on the spray ... and you cant afford togo calder or heathcote.

are you just watching videos off fullboost and think to yourself, yep i could so smoke that guy.

There is usually a reason for things to be illegal, being dangerous obviously isnt a concern of yours.

Perhaps you should take your retarded mentality along to ns.com where they all race on the street and think its cool.

And, with regards of hitting the wall at the end of calder, well duh, thats what brakes are for. sheesh

tis amusing when people like you get agrovated up over your own stupidity.

like i said, i hope you get caught

:sick:

i for one would feel safer on the road with you off it

and and yeah, go the evo, haha

i race on the Street cause its what i can afford its what im good at, i enjoy it

maybe your good at racing on the street cause your the only retard that actualy tries to race :sick: ???

you seem like the type of person who comes on the internet "oh my gawd i just beat a ferrari... he missed 2 gears and wasnt realy trying.. but i still beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

rofl yeah righto. you cant afford 50 bucks? lol. puhlease. compare the cost of running at caulder to the cost of killing someone or yourself which in the latter with you it obviously doesnt matter. i think i know what i'd rather.

you would go nicely with Twitch. in fact i will show him this post to prove us regular forum whores n shit stirrers dont have to try hard to find the wankers on thie forum and to flame them. coz ignorant smacktards like you represent yourself with such posts and pop up conveniently enough for when im in the mood to flame someone. so thanks. now i have 2 idiots i can vent all my anger at woot.

f**kwits like you dont learn what st racing can do to someones life when you lose someone to it. i lost one of my good mates to it, yeah i thought it was cool at the time ( i was only 15 at the time he passed away ) but until you lose someone you will never learn. i wont say ive never done it before, yeah i have once or twice but not constantly but to say you cant afford to go to a drag strip like caulder etc, you'd rather do it on the street. ffs. you wanker.

LOL

Comming from a Holden Commodore driver on a Skylines Forum. I am not suprised. Not even going to waste my time with you.

I joined these forums because I'm interested in buying a GTR as a track/weekend car. However my daily duties require something more than a 2 door I can hardly fit in.

I hardly care less if you're GTST can "smoke" me off at the lights in my unmodified commodore. Wow you beat a HSV... so what? Can your skyline carry 5 people comfortably? while towing a boat? People buy different cars for different things.

I think you are forgetting that Skyline and Commodore are in a completely different league!

thats also true. while im not a fan of most commos admittedly, there are cars from the HSV range like a vy clubsport etc i'd still have. im a skyline boy no matter what, but you gotta have respect for other cars as well.

yeah most commos e.g a standard VN... shitbox. but cars like a VY clubby arent exactly slow cars either when played with.

and guilt-toy with each post you are proving to be just as ignorant as most bogans that yell out jap crap etc when they see us driving our cars. your being no better than them.

This is another stupid school yard argument get over it.

Coupe this =

dont forget boys, some of your cars are modified a fair bit, and you are racing practically stock cars.

As been mentioned before

Go race a vl turbo with boost, cooler exhaust pipes, injectors and an aftermarket ecu and see who's tailights you see

also, xr6 turbo's and typhoons are devishly quick stock, and even moreso modified.

Not starting an argument, just correcting, best mates got a VL turbo with a 700 roller, microtech, RB25 gearbox, injectors, rail, fuel pumps etc and he still never beat my mild mild modded 240 rwkw skyline.

Quite a few mates have XR6 turbos as well, they get beaten by your average intercooler/pod/exhaust skyline as well. The Typhoon F6? Went in a brand newie the other day, performance, dissapointing considering how much it was talked up.

GCar =

I hardly care less if you're GTST can "smoke" me off at the lights in my unmodified commodore. Wow you beat a HSV... so what? Can your skyline carry 5 people comfortably? while towing a boat? People buy different cars for different things.

My new car can comfortably carry 5 and tow a caravan if needed. It also weighs less than 1500 kgs. :P

GCar =

My new car can comfortably carry 5 and tow a caravan if needed. It also weighs less than 1500 kgs. :P

What is it?

the whole reason why i enjoy destroying them so much is the fact that

1: every holden driver thinks there car came straight from bathurst and it can beat anything on the road

2: they all get VERY pissed off when you flog them

3: there reaction and the look on there faces IS GOLD.

4: they allways try again.

I dont like holdens. they are shit. but beating them is sooo muchh fun!!! The sticker on the back would be cool cos it would just rub it in that much more =)

Good god comments like this piss me off, in any car group, whether its Holdens/Fords/Nissans/Toyotas etc.

By you saying that, makes you look just as bad, if not worse then a bogan.

The Typhoon F6? Went in a brand newie the other day, performance, dissapointing considering how much it was talked up.

12.9sec with a/m air filter isn't bad in my book....

i think this is an ego post! lol

not to stir up trouble or anything.

i own a stock BA xr6 turbo with only a k&n panel filter.

today i drove my friends 1995 r33 gtst (its for sale, asking price $12000). its midely modded (ic, boost controller, not sure wat else).

when driving it, the car is heaps fast, 5spd manual who can complain.

but then when i took my car out, i can pull away from it easily.

i agree with qcar, different people buy cars for different reasons.i highly doubt that the rb engines you guys are running could power a 1.7tonne sedan as well as the engines the holdens and fords are running.

my 2c