SAU Community

R33 Gts4 Na

Thats ok, if you still cant find it the mounting points are on the rear wishbones by memmory. Its hard to picture where is would go because the swaybar link is a stright cylindrical piece of metal inlike most other links, you need nuts either side that go through the wishbone in the rear . But if you get whiteline they change the design and you need to buy there links to make it suit, its a lot better than the stock rear sway bar, because the design changes the whole way the sway bar looks and fits.

• 1 month later...

if your after info on GTS4 box check this:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/370991-r33-gts4-na-box-to-handle-250kwatw/page__p__5924403__fromsearch__1#entry5924403

will give you some solid info ;)

gtst, gtr, stagea, gts4 all have the same subframe so most bits n pieces are interchangeble.

1st 2nd is definately shorter, 3rd is slighty shorter and 4th and 5th pretty much same, feels absolutely fine apart from the common weak synchro issues but soon as i used some redline lw sp that fixed it up pretty good.

hey guys, rather then starting new thread...

Im just in the process of putting r33 gts4 runing gear into a gtst shell. I know its easier to start off with RWD components, but I already have these in the shed, so...

Ive just removed the RWD sump and started to remove the gts4 sump, the bolts are much largeron gts4 ? Can i just bolt up the rwd sump to the awd block and which bolts ?

Also, if i just drop the front driveshaft, can i drive the car aroud safely in RWD ?

Can I use the gtst tailshaft and diff ?

Anything else to look out for ?

Help greatly appreciated. thanks guys

Whut!

No rwd sumps don't bolt to an awd block

And why are you putting an Na 4wd motor in a rwd turbo shell?

Are you sure ? Have you done this before ? Is everyone i asked go no fkin clue...

Read my previous post again, thats why.

no one has a clue because no one has done it......main reason because its pointless....

Thanks for your input :)

sumps seem to line up perfectly, just took them off, havent had a chance to bolt it up yet :)

Now just need to confirm if i can run the gearbox with the front driveshaft dropped off, without any issues ?

Edited by KISIN

I have rebuilt GTS-4's engines, diffs, gearboxes BLA BLA and how did you get them to line up????????????????

They are no where near the same shape as the block? The GTS-4\GTR block petrudes out where the diff is and it has 4 or 5 different styles bolts where the RWD is just rectangle and uses 30 of the same bolts.......

They will fit but they are not the same 270CC like the NA ones they are about 370CC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm thinking of getting a gts4 , what's some basic/cheap things that I could do to improve it's performance ??

Drop in an Rb26 or an Neo 25DET....... Probly save about 5k+ going the NEO. haha live n learn

i wish man, I'm only a p-plater :(

Whats your budget? If you plan to keep the car then id start on suspension, 5 stud conversion. that could be anywhere from $1000 to $10,000

I'm thinking of getting a gts4 , what's some basic/cheap things that I could do to improve it's performance ??

Full service of everything, wider/better tyres, suspension, brakes.

Build driving experience, get full license.

Sell it and get whatever you want.

Full service of everything, wider/better tyres, suspension, brakes.

Build driving experience, get full license.

Sell it and get whatever you want.

If by that stage you've done all that stuff and had it for three years and still want to sell it... Well sir you obviously don't love your car