SAU Community

Another Eventful Nite.....

K if some1 ever wanted to get done for double demeris for this Anzac Day pub hols it would be on our street just about 10 mins ago. An eventful nite out here in sydney's west, watchin CSI and all you hear is some car outside running purely on rims makin a run for it from about wat we could count was about 8 or so cop cars. Some w@nk decided that the best way to get away from coppers is to drive into a col de sac and str8 up some1's lawn. :(

Been standing outside for the last 15 mins freezzing our arse's off to get a lookie at some of the action. Was well worth the frozen bits. Mind you, didn't figure anything out but it was still fun having a chat about wat the doode could have possibly done to deserve a large number of coppers smacking his arse.

Oh well, the whole event is a far more interesting show, than this w@nky steven seagal movie the BF is making me watch. :D

:bunny::)

I had a similar incedent like that happen near mine.But the dudes legged it and got away.

All i could hear was sirens so i went to peek : and a car (180) was on its rims on the road and on the neigbours lawn.then on the road.then a bit further on it was into a gutter.then they ran and got away,the bastards.

Something like that happen in a few years ago in my mates col de sac but there wasn`t 8 cop cars it was about 8 taxis , some dude had punched a cabbie the weekend beforeand just out of chance that cabbie seen this dude driving about a few day later , he called up his taxi mates and they chased the prick until they cornered him he went across front lawns killed a few bins but could get away ,he only got out of his car once the cops got there

What do you mean 'it was on it's rims'? You mean they did burnouts so much that there were no tires left, yet they still managed to get away from the cops? :wtf: I'm refering to the first post lol

What do you mean 'it was on it's rims'? You mean they did burnouts so much that there were no tires left, yet they still managed to get away from the cops? :wtf: I'm refering to the first post lol

Tires popped :)

yea was funny, ended up being a 5ft nothing mid 20's in a sedan commo,

cant see where he lost the tyres though, had a look way out that morning and all the way into our street all the gutters are in 1 piece and the rim marks start just over 1/4 in, scratching my head, misses reckons the copers through up a road block of spikes for him, funny shit eh

mind you noticed 3 unmarked cars actualy stop an help out and 2 more just do the swing through the street, hmmmm, 2 camry's 1 ss commo and the rest all fords, didnt catch any badging whatsoever on the fords though

Edited by gts-4 dreamer