SAU Community

R34 Gtt Wreck

Stan (satanic) and I have been stripping a R34 wreck over the last couple of weeks. A number of parts are already gone for personal usage / repair but there's still plenty left – it’s now time to clear up some space and help out fellow SAU members.

As more and more parts come off the car, they will be listed and photos will be put up.

R34 GTT Altia Wing - $150

It's white, it doesn't include the side parts but why would you want them anyway? Ugly as sin! Anyway, the wing is about twice as high as the normal wing and white in colour. And before you ask, the uprights are not the same shape at the top as the normal wing.

Centre Triple Gauges Cluster and Cowling (ie the cover that goes over them). $300

These are the stock 3 gauges that go above the climate control area in the centre of the dash up top. I don't think they would work in any other car but I may be mistaken. They are one complete unit.

Factory R34GTT Electric Mirrors in White - $400

In perfect working order, no scratches whatsoever on the housing or the mirrors!

Damaged X-Force 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System - $200 SOLD

There is a bend in the pipe just in front of the X-Force muffler that is a bit more bent than it should be. Any exhaust shop would be able to either heat it up and unbend it or replace the bend with a new bit of pipe. Couple of small dings in the muffler. The photos that I've got coming will help you understand. If this doesn't sell in a week or 3 I might fix it myself and sell it for more.

R34GTT Factory Ash-Tray/s - $30ea.

There are two ash-trays available, both are in brand new condition. Not too sure if they are R34 specific, they may or may not fit a R33 or even a R32.

R34GTT Single Din Pocket with Spring Loaded Lid - $40

Single DIN pocket with flip down lid that comes standard on all GTTs. Perfect condition and is black in colour – good for having a concealable slot for all your personal items (mobile, wallet etc).

R34GTT Side Indicators (amber) - $20ea

There are two sets available. Need replacements for those cracked indicators after wear and tear or even an accident, this set is in good order with no scratches visible. Rubber seal around the light is also in top condition.

R34GTT Coupe Rear Parcel Shelf - $80

Own rear parcel shelf a bit worn or faded? We have one that is in very good condition – no scratches, no rips or tears and both speaker grilles are perfect (aside from holes drilled for child restraint mounts).

R34GTT Rear View Mirror - $10

Standard Rear View Mirror – will fit any Skyline as far as we’re concerned!

R34GTT Standard Speaker Setup - $40ea

Two sets available! Factory Speakers (4 piece) for returning that sounds system to stock form!

NEO Engine Cover Mounting Bracket - $20

Used on RB25DET to properly mount the NEO engine cover. Two piece assembly that bolts straight onto the RB25DET NEO engine.

Complete RB25DET NEO Package (Tiptronic) - $4,000

For more information please see: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...T&f=12&t=114416

Plenty more to be added in due course…

For anything else you can pm myself or Stan (satanic).

EDIT:

A-Pillar mould SOLD

Climate control SOLD

Brakes SOLD

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just so you all know the car is constantly being stripped; more and more parts will be available. If anyone needs anything urgently or wishes to "hold" something, please PM me or Adam so we can arrange something.

All parts are located on the Northern Beaches in Sydney, pickup is most certainly prefered where possible - delivery can be arranged but will be at buyer's expense.

All parts will be cleaned and neatly pacakaged (where required) before being sold.

Thanks

S

Few bits from the bonnet side of things:

GTT Bonnet Hinges - $50 for the Pair SOLD!

Hinges for the factory bonnet, currently painted White.

GTT Bonnet Support Rod - $10 SOLD!

Support rod to hold that bonnet up - black!

GTT Bonnet Latch & Bracket - $20 SOLD!

Factory bonnet latch and the bracket that is used to hold it upright and in the right place.

Lots of PMs coming through which is great - pickup can be organized after hours 7 days a week!

All those who have requested parts and paid... your parts have been removed tonight and cleaned!

X-Force Cat Back SOLD!

Stock Dump Pipe SOLD!

Stock Front Pipe SOLD!

Stock Compliance Cat SOLD!

GTT Bonnet Hinges SOLD!

GTT Bonnet Support Rod SOLD!

GTT Bonnet Latch Assembly SOLD!

GTT Driver and Passenger Sun Visors SOLD!

GTT Steering Wheel Caps SOLD!

Congrats to the man who drove down from Newcastle to get his parts :( You get the "Keenest Skyline Enthusiast Award" - you know who you are!

Lingeringsoul - speaker set = 4 speakers

Neo_R34 - coin slot has been checked, it's perfect!

Other Parts Added:

GTT Stock Petrol Cap - $10

GTT Stock Oil Cap - $10

GTT Washer Bottle Assembly - $30 (Choice between two)

GTT Indicator Stalk Assembly - $15

GTT Wiper/s Stalk Assembly - $15

GTT Front Window Wipers - $20 (pair)

GTT Rear Window Wiper - $15

GTT Boot Nissan Badge - $15

GTT Charcoal Cannister - $15 - SOLD!

GTT Indicator Stalk Assembly - $15

GTT Front Strut Brace - $75 (standard factory)