Brushed /chrome Bezels

kezza

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have been holding this back but feel i can say it now that the group buy is over:

i bought a brushed stainless steel bezel for $30 incluing delivery fron the USA to australia

great quality, fits perfectly, and looks great... also comes in brushed aluminium and chrome

for those that can't wait for another group buy, and for half the cost :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-Skyl...sspagenameZWD2V

post-2094-1153659308.jpg

i have been holding this back but feel i can say it now that the group buy is over:

i bought a brushed stainless steel bezel for $30 incluing delivery fron the USA to australia

great quality, fits perfectly, and looks great... also comes in brushed aluminium and chrome

for those that can't wait for another group buy, and for half the cost :wave:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-Skyl...sspagenameZWD2V

Sorry to burst your bubble warren, but they look cheap

for one, they dont have chrome rings around the dials. And all the R32s from 1989 to 1993 are not the same bezels set!

Shit, i could get some flat sheet from work and trace it all out and make them better than that!

But no, I dont make any money out of this so Feel free to get the cruddy looking ones that are not even made in japan! Hahahha $30

All i have to say is YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

carparkpics016.jpg

Edited by kezza

Warren I have delt with Kezza more then once. I have purchased bezel off him befor along with menny outher items. There is nothing wrong with the product that he is selling on this form and yes i have had a look at your bezel on ebay and find them to be a bit cheap looking.

At the end off the day (as Kezza has said) you get what you pay for. If you are looking for a good quality items the be prepared to pay good money.

That is my 2c any way.

And no i am not haveing a go at you warren I just think this needed to be said.

Ryan

firstly.. i never said that kezza organised a bad product, in fact i never said anything about the product kezza had organised, not about his integrity as a member of SAU.. so relax on the whole "i have dealt with kezza and he is a good bloke" thing, because i know he is, and i was never saying otherwise

I simply pointed out for the people who are asking for a bezel, that there is an alternative way to get them.. that are metal and not plastic, and arrive in only 2 weeks

How can you tell the quality from one shitty picture? its not even a picture of the bezel up close..

i know you aren't making any money out of this, so why do you care what people do? they are free to make a choice as to the product they buy...

oh, and i never said anything about a ring set..

Warren

firstly.. i never said that kezza organised a bad product, in fact i never said anything about the product kezza had organised, not about his integrity as a member of SAU.. so relax on the whole "i have dealt with kezza and he is a good bloke" thing, because i know he is, and i was never saying otherwise

I simply pointed out for the people who are asking for a bezel, that there is an alternative way to get them.. that are metal and not plastic, and arrive in only 2 weeks

How can you tell the quality from one shitty picture? its not even a picture of the bezel up close..

i know you aren't making any money out of this, so why do you care what people do? they are free to make a choice as to the product they buy...

oh, and i never said anything about a ring set..

Warren

No worries warren! just got my back up cause of that! People are intitled to get what they want!

and i stand by my statement. You get what you pay for!

But no worries bud!

kezza

possible to get els for the 320km/h nismo set?
u read my mind...gof or it Kezza u know I'm in.

I was impressed with these bezels and rings - really good and easy to install and the packaging looked so pro...:mad: seriously it did.

hahahha you guys are funny people! Im not sure, because i know the stork guys dont make the EL dials!

And it was heaps hard to get my set. And that was just a simple ask for a R32 GTS-t.

It waould be alot harder to get all the perfect matches for each persons car.

What i can do is try and get ahold of a suplyer of EL dials and see if they can accomidate for all sorts of line!

That would be the best thing i can do!

BIG NOT THO, EL DIALS ARE ALOT MORE $$$$$$$$$

ill see what i can do!

>_<